(Real) Chapter 25: Not My Driver

Jinhee's P.O.V

I set down all twelve of their plates on the oddly perfect sized table that could fit all of us and started scrolling through Instagram after I was done. A stampede of footsteps were heard from the hallway and the boys all entered the dining room. "What did you guys do to your hair?" I laughed and looked at their hair, which they had spiked up to look like ears.

"We made them look like wolf ears, because you thought his were cute." Chanyeol said while gesturing towards D.O, who was glaring at them and trying to pat down his hair. "Aww, you guys look adorable." I cooed at them and gently pinched Chanyeol's cheek. "Poor D.O though, his are unintentional." I said and made my way to D.O, who continued to pat down his hair angrily.

"Here, I'll help." I said and walked to the bathroom to grab a comb. I walked back to the living room, comb in hand, and gestured D.O to come over to me. I went on my tippy toes and began combing his hair downward. I concentrated on making sure that there was no hair out of place.

Narrator's P.O.V

D.O blushed at the closeness of their faces as Jinhee combed his hair. One move and they could kiss, D.O blushed even more just at the thought. The tip of her tongue had stuck out in concentration. He was only 172 centimeters, but Jinhee was shorter. She was actually pretty average for a girl at 162 cm, but was still short compared to the guys. D.O was one of the most sensitive to petting, so he was trying his very best to keep his tail from popping out and wagging.

"Alright, all done." She said and got off her tippy toes. D.O looked at himself in the mirror and saw that his hair looked great. "Thanks." He smiled sheepishly. "No problemo." She replied and smiled back. They both walked back to the dining room and found all the boys stuffing their faces with food. "Yah! You guys were supposed to wait." Jinhee scolded.

"We're sorry, but we were starving." Lay said and bowed his head after wiping his mouth. "Aww, it's alright Lay!" Jinhee cooed and patted his head. Jinhee just couldn't resist dimples and Lay's cuteness. Lay smiled brightly and innocently as she petted him. "Heyy! How come Lay gets special treatment!" Tao whined. "Because Lay is innocently adorable." Jinhee replied simply.

"~What about me?~" Baekhyun pouted, trying to do aegyo. Baekhyun was one of the types who would do aegyo to someone he likes. "You're cute too." Jinhee laughed and ruffled his hair. "Anyway, after we finish eating we're going to go recording. I got a call from my uncle." Jinhee explained as they groaned. "We wanted to hang out more." Kai whined.

"We'll still get to, but we're going to have to record while doing so." Jinhee said. "So, finish eating and we'll go." She finished. "Aren't you going to eat too?" Sehun asked. "Um, I've already eaten." She replied and went to her room to change. The boys looked at each other, noticing that her heartbeat raced a little which meant she was lying.

~Time Skip~

"Alright, so all of you guys ready to go?" Jinhee asked the boys who stood together. "Yes, mam!" They all chorused and saluted her. She giggled and reached her hand out towards the door knob. "Okay, then let's go." She said and opened the door as they followed after her. "I'm going in a separate car, so your fangirls don't tear me apart. You guys can decide what you're going to do." Jinhee explained as they stood outside and the cold air bit at their skin.

"Aww, but we wanted to be in the same car as you." Sehun whined and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Sorry, but I get a bit claustrophobic." Jinhee said. "So, I'll see you guys there?" She continued. They all nodded as she entered the car and drove away. "Should we split in half and go in separate cars or just all go in one?" Suho asked. "Half." They all chorused.

"Alright, then. Pick your car." Suho announced and the boys split perfectly, without any hassle. "To SM!" Chanyeol yelled and pointed onward. The car started and they followed a couple cars after Jinhee's car.

"So, what do you guys think about J?" Kris asked, probably telepathically since all the boys could hear him. Shouts of replies were heard after. "She's awesome!" "The best." "She's, well, perfect." and so on were said about her. Jinhee was in her car, not hearing the conversation, since she was too busy thinking of what songs they were going to record and write.

"You guys know that the more closer we get to her, the more of a target she is to enemies." Kris continued. The guys stiffened in response, not wanting to even think of her getting hurt. "Then, we'll protect her. All of us." Baekhyun replied with a serious tone. All the other guys hmmed and bobbed their head in response. "How will we protect her if we couldn't even protect one of our own." Xiumin muttered, referring to when Chen got shot by a silver bullet. Both cars were silent for most of the car ride.

The silence was broken in both cars when Suho and Kris' phone rang. They picked it up and saw that it was a group call. "Heyy, guys." Jinhee's voice rang through the phone. "Is that J?" All the boys chorused in both cars and leaned closer to the phones. "Hey, J. Why are you calling?" Suho asked. "I was bored. It's pretty boring when you're all alone." Jinhee replied. "That's why you should've rode with us!" Chanyeol yelled from the back ground.

Kris rolled his eyes at Chanyeol, since he was in his car, and put the call off speaker. "Oppa, are we there yet?" Jinhee's muffled voice was still heard by the other boys and they were outraged that she called Suho, as well as Kris, oppa. Kris and Suho noticeably blushed at bit. "Yeah, just a couple minutes longer." Kris replied, trying to keep his cool. "Are you sure? I don't see anything, but fields right now." Jinhee said.

"What? Fields?!" Suho yelled as Kris put his phone back on speaker. "Yeah, and no one is behind me either..." Jinhee trailed off. "J! J!? Hello?!" Kris yelled as both cars began to panic. "The driver isn't my driver, I think he's part of that gang we encountered at the cafe. It's fine, just go to SM and tell my uncle I'll be a little late." Jinhee whispered in to her phone and the line went dead. Both cars erupted with panic and yells until Xiumin talked.

"Settle down, we're going to find her and we're going to get her back." He said, so serious that it was scary. "How, hyung?" Baekhyun asked. "You guys forgetting that we're werewolves?" Xiumin replied and the boys kept quiet. "So, here's the plan."

~

I jhope you enjoyed that chappie! It kind of ended with a cliffy, but oh wells you'll find out soon enough. Please do vote, comment, and keep reading if you enjoy dis bookie. K byeeeeeeee

 K byeeeeeeee