Chapter 34: The Truth, well...kinda Part 3

Jinhee's P.O.V

"Yeah, but someone will have to get hurt for me to use it..." he trailed off. The boys leisurely raised their hand to volunteer. "Why are you guys volunteering to be hurt?" I asked. "Well, we all know that the wound won't be serious. We also trust Lay, we know he'll heal us until there's not a single scratch left on our bodies." D.O explained as I nodded. "Alright, then. I guess it'll be Chanyeol, since he volunteered first." Lay shrugged. Suho made another cup of water and made it float out the cup, he then proceeded to morph it into a sharp needle-like shape. He then proceeded to freeze it.

"Alright, Chanyeol-ah come here." Suho gestured. Chanyeol stood up and took long strides towards him, then stopped in front of him. "Alright, I'll just cut your leg then." Suho muttered since the only thing he could see in front of him were Chanyeol's legs. In one quick motion, Suho sliced a deep gash in to his calve as Chanyeol hissed in pain. Blood dripped down his leg and on to his socks. "Dang it! My socks!" Chanyeol whined. "Soap and cold water." I said out of habit. "Uh, thanks." He said with a tilt of his head. "No problemo, anyway are you okay?" I asked as my eyes flickered back and forth from his face to his gash.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It just burns a bit, we've all been through worse." Chanyeol shrugged. "Oh, you cut him already?" Lay suddenly said as he stopped zoning out. "Uh, yeah. So, do your thing before my sock gets soaked in blood please." Chanyeol said. "Right, sorry." Lay said as he crouched down to his calves and a bright, soothing light emitted from his hands. Another power twinsie! After a couple seconds, Lay stopped healing him and there was nothing left. It was as if nothing happened. "Wahh, you can heal? Anything?" I asked, I had to act like I didn't know anything.

"Well, yeah. It mostly matters how serious the wound is...and how powerful you are. I'm probably above average for my age, but I can't heal everything." Lay said as he took of Chanyeol's sock and began to walk toward the bathroom. "Remember, soap and cold water!" I yelled as he walked, he shot a thumbs up behind him. "Yes! It's finally my turn!" Baekhyun cheered. "I have photokinesis." He said proudly. "Ah, light manipulation." I said while nodding my head. "Mhm! I can generate bright lights, manipulate them in to shapes, absorb them, do holographic projections, and I'm currently learning invisibility." He said.

"You see, I'm still learning. I can't wait to learn invisibility...OOH or light speed!" He said as he bounced in his seat. "Awesome! Can I see?" I asked, excitedly. "Sure!" He said as he stumbled up. "Alright..." He said and his face instantly began to look concentrated. Suddenly, a flicker was seen in front of me. Then I stood in front of myself? Wait, what? "Whoa! It's me!" I exclaimed as I looked at myself up and down. "Hmm, not bad not bad." I say, circling myself. "That's freaking awesome! Can they move?" I asked as Baekhyun made another hologram appear of himself beside me.

"Uh, no. They kind of just stand there, boring I know." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously. "It's not boring, that's freaking cool. Imagine the pranks you could do!" I exclaimed. "Well, I'm working on making them walk and I can also change whatever clothes they're wearing. As long as I've seen the real person in it before." His eyebrows furrowed as he stared my hologram in concentration. The hologram made one step back, then went back to being frozen. "Nice." I say as the others nod, lightly clapping. "You're improving." Chanyeol said, impressed. "Heh, yeah." He laughed, nervous at the attention.

"I wish I could make some cool charm for you, but ya know...light isn't really a solid." He said. "No, it's alright. I want all of you guys to know that you don't have to give me anything. Hanging out with you guys is enough." I said with a smile to them all. They all smiled back in return. "Anyway, I'm done. So, Chen ya next?" Baekhyun asked. "Yup. Behold, me, Chen Chen." He said as he got up, making a pose. "I'm beholding, alright." I said sarcastically as the others laughed. We all fake bowed to Chen's amusement, until Lay walked in, sock in hand, looking more confused than usual.

"Uh, why are you guys worshipping Chen?" Lay asked tilting his head to the side. We got up, laughing until our stomachs hurt. "Hahaha! I think....I....just....got....abs!" Baekhyun laughed, stopping every once and awhile to gasp for breath. "Anyway, my turn." Chen said as he wiped a tear from laughing so hard. "I don't think you should do it in here, it's dangerous and we don't want another mishap happening." Suho said. "Right, alright J let's go in to my room and I'll show you." Chen gestured for me to follow him as he began to walk. "By the way J, that'll be all for today we'll show you the rest of ours tomorrow." Xiumin said as I nodded. They all began to get up and went in to their own rooms, waving and saying goodbye as they passed me.

We made our way in to his room. "Okay, watch this." Chen said with a smile. Then, lightning bolts began shooting out his fingertips hitting random things. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot up my spine yet again and I fell back in searing pain. I gasped for air as the pain slowly went to a tingling feeling. "J, what happened?!" Chen exclaimed as he held my shoulder. "D-did I hit you?" Chen asked, his voice weakening. "N-no." I sighed shakily. "It's the scar, probably acting up." My breath went back to normal as I shrugged. "What scar?" He said seriously.

"This one?" I said as I lifted the back of my shirt up, to reveal my back. "Oh...my god." He gasped. I suddenly felt his fingers gently trace it all the way down to the end of my spine, as I shivered under his touch. "H-how?" He asked breathlessly. "Remember that night when that gang attacked?" I said. "No." He whispered. "No, no, no, no, no." He continued to whisper as he sat on his bed, head in his hands. "Chen?" I said unsurely as I sat beside him. He began to sob, tears spilling down his cheeks. "It's all my fault. I should've protected you, I sh-should've-" I cut him off.

"You didn't have to do anything, alright?" I said. "B-but-" he hiccupped. "But nothing. It's not your job to protect me and it's definitely not your fault." I said sternly. "Look at me, Chen." I sighed. "Chen, look at me." I repeated and he slowly lifted his head. "It's not your fault, alright?" I said as I put my hand on his chin and looked him dead in the eyes. I gently wiped his tears with my thumb and gave him an encouraging smile. He smiled weakly back. I gave him a hug and smiled yet again. "So, want to continue with showing off your powers?" I said and he began to smile. He turned off the lights and we laid back, heads against the bed's headboard. Chen made tiny, purple-looking lightning bolts dance in the air making shapes and words. All I remember after that is falling a sleep with my head on his chest and his hands playing with my hair.

~~~~~

I Jhope you enjoyed!!! Please do vote, comment, and keep READING. The ending wuz cuute, if I may say so myself xD. It was an idea in my "future ideas" thing I made but won't ever publish. It's just for future scenarios to happen in the book that I randomly think of and not want to forget. Anywayyyu, byeeee

Cuteeeeee Taehyung making me dieeeee over and over again °3°