Chapter 46: I Jumped

Jinhee's P.O.V

 I zipped up the stairs, towards the roof obviously, with speed that I didn't know I had until now. I had only one thought in my mind at that moment and it was to jump. Don't get the wrong idea now, I wasn't going to try and like...kill myself. I was, of course, going to fly and finally EXO will believe I have powers. Really? They actually think it was a dream? Nuh uh, I wasn't going to let them think that me kicking some supernatural butt was a dream.

A ghost of a smile laced my lips as I pushed open the door to the roof and felt the cold blow of wind caress my face as if it was welcoming me. I began to hear the loud and urgent stomps of the boys running up the stairs, making it sound like thunder was inside the building. I quickly ran to the roof's edge just as I saw Kai appear a couple meters away from me to my right. Kris suddenly slammed open the door, the others trailing behind. 

"J! What are you doing?"Kris asked frantically. The balls of my feet were the only thing touching the roof as I felt the wind gently push a strand of hair behind my ear, letting me decide when to jump as it waited patiently. 

"I'll get her." Kai tried to whisper to the others, but I heard. I turned around, with an unusual gracefulness in my step, to look at them with a serene look on my face. 

"Too late." I said and fell. The shouts of the boys were drowned out by the howl of the wind in my ears. As I looked up, I saw Kris diving down to catch me as the others were looking over the edge about to fall as well.  To any normal person this would've made their hearts drop in to their chests, but to me it did the total opposite. It made my heart soar with happiness and excitement, the feeling of the wind hitting my cheeks made me smile. The wind whipped my messy hair out of it's ponytail and waited for me to call for it to catch me.

Kris tried to go quicker, but gravity was faster than him as it pulled me farther and farther down. Right as I was about to make impact with the ground, I threw my arms outward. The wind picked up and caught me, it seemed to cradle me until I got up and zipped upward. I passed Kris with ease as he suddenly halted and turned his head so fast he should've gotten whiplash. I then continued to go faster and faster until I was pretty sure that no one could see anything but a blur. 

I laughed happily as I spun past the rest of EXO, their heads suddenly snapping upward to follow my blurred figure. The wind slowly stopped until I was just serenely floating in the air, my hair a mess but I didn't care or even acknowledge it. I looked down at EXO as their eyes widened in disbelief. 

"Oh my god, J became an angel." Chanyeol gasped, his eyes enlarged to their fullest size. I laughed yet again, his remark flattering and humoring me. 

"Thanks, but I'm definitely no angel." I smirked and slowly began to lower myself towards the roof. The wind made me do one more twirl, making me giggle yet again, then my feet gently touched the concrete roof. "So, ya guys believe that what happened yesterday wasn't a dream?" I asked while raising my right eyebrow, since I couldn't do the left, and mockingly putting my hands on my hips. 

"So uh, w-what happened yesterday wasn't a dream and you actually have powers?" Sehun stuttered, his mouth agape. 

"Yup." I smiled cheekily. 

"No way that's possible." Baekhyun gasped as EXO shared a look. 

"Want me to show you again by knocking all of you guys to the U.S? Because I'm preeety sure you'll believe me after that." I smirked, but the rest of EXO seemed to be in their own little worlds.

"No way that she has powers, right? There is no more left of-" 

"Yeah, we know that Chen. No need to tell us again"