Chapter 40: British Guy

Jinhee's P.O.V

"Finally, we're back." I yawn tiredly as I put in the code to open my apartment door. "Alright, I'm setting you down." I warn D.O and then begin slowly lowering him down on to the chair. "Ugh, my back was killing me." I say as I roll my shoulders in attempt to crack my back. "Sorry that you had to carry me the whole way." D.O apologised. "Dude, it's fine. It was my fault you hurt your back anyway." I said. "Alright, let's get you to your room." I say and crouch so he can jump back on.

He gets on and then I slowly walk towards next door. "What's the code?" I ask as my pointer finger hovers over the numbers. "Uhm...I don't know." He mutters. "What do you mean you don't know?!" I yell. "It means I don't know what it is." He snaps back. We continue to argue, but suddenly the door swings open revealing a half a sleep Lay and Chanyeol. "J?" Lay croaks while running his hand through his ruffled hair. "Oh, heyy. You guys are awake?" I ask awkwardly. "We both woke up, because of your arguing." Chanyeol points a finger at me.

"Who are you arguing with anyway?" He asks. "Him." I say and turn around to show a sheepish Kyungsoo. "Oh, hey guys." He awkwardly waves. Both Lay and Chanyeol rub their eyes then look again. "D.O? What are you doing on J's back?" Lay asks. "Well, I hurt my back and I couldn't walk, so J insisted I piggyback on her." D.O explained.

"Okay, well come in I'll help with your back." Lay says and then moves aside so I can enter. I walk towards the couch and just let go of D.O because my arms gave out. "Ooph." D.O grunts as he suddenly hits the couch. "Sorry." I yawn as I lay down on the other couch across from the one D.O was on. "I'm gonna just rest my eyes while Lay does his heal-unicorn-thingy." I mutter and snuggle in to the couch a little bit more. "Nuh uh, I know you'll fall a sleep." Chanyeol argues and tries to scoop me up.

I weakly push him away, but to no avail. "Come on, let's get you back to your room." Chanyeol sighs as I nod meekly and snuggle in to his chest. Before I knew it, I was out like a light.

Narrator's P.O.V

Chanyeol smiled sweetly as Jinhee snuggled in to his chest, every part of his body felt warm. "Guys, I'm gonna take her back to her apartment." He whispered as he admired her blissful face. "Alright." Lay sighed, his heart feeling heavy at the sight of Jinhee in Chanyeol's arms and the look in his eyes. "Don't drop her." D.O warned while giving his signature glare to which Chanyeol nodded to. As Chanyeol walked out the front door, D.O and Lay watched in dismay.

"Don't worry about it." D.O says and clasps his hand in a comforting way on Lay's shoulder. "Same goes for you." Lay sighs and D.O nods in understanding. They both knew about each other's  feelings towards Jinhee,  but they were still confused about what it was exactly. Fondness? Friendliness? Or...love? But it was impossible, right? To love a human?

Chanyeol walked in to Jinhee's apartment, which she left the door open to. "Idiot." He chuckled jokingly as he shut the door quietly with his foot. He then continued to walk towards the first room, which coincidentally was hers. Gently setting her on the bed and covering her. He smiled as he looked at her and gently tucked a stray hair behind her ear. She unintentionally smiled in her sleep from the warmth of his hand against her face.

"Goodnight, J." Chanyeol whispered and suddenly stooped down, then kissed her on the forehead. "Sweet dreams." He sighed and walked back towards EXO's apartment.

Right as you could hear the click of the door close, someone emerged from the shadows. "Finally, I thought he'd never leave." The mysterious figure sighed sarcastically. The figure was obviously a man with a strong British accent. "Aww, wasn't that sweet." The man smirked and cooed mockingly. "They really do care for you, don't they." He tsked. "Don't worry, princess. I do not wish to hurt you, I only wish for revenge. It's nothing personal." He state while running his hand across Jinhee's cheek, making her shiver from the coldness of it.

"You truly are a beautiful and intriguing woman. But if you do get in my way for revenge, well...I'm sorry to say I will have to rid of you." He sighs yet again. "I hope to meet you when you're actually conscious soon, love." The man says and speeds out through the window.

Timeskip To Morning || Jinhee's P.O.V

I felt around me, trying to decipher where I was without opening my eyes because...laziness. Then suddenly- "Ouch." I hissed. "Yup, that's a nightstand." I said sarcastically while rubbing my hand. I finally opened my eyes just to see that I was in my room. "Oh, yeah...Chanyeol probably carried me here." I said aloud, recalling falling a sleep in his arms. That sounds way more romantic than it is.

"J! Open up!" I heard someone yell and a couple of bangs on the door afterward. I get up, rubbing my eyes and slowly make my way to the door. "What do you want." I croak right when I open the door. "Did you seriously just wake up?" Kai deadpanned with a smile. "What do you mean 'just' it's freaking nine in the morning." I glared. "Whatever, hurry up and get dressed we need to tell you something." He beamed. "Alright, alright. I'll be there in a jiffy." I say, faking enthusiasm. "Good, just walk in when you're done." He says while nodding his head towards their apartment.

I close the door and walk back to my room, but I feel that creeping feeling up my neck...like someone is watching me. "Nah, I'm probably paranoid...said the dumb girl who dies in a horror movie." I snort, laughing at my own joke. "Ah, I'm funny." I sigh, completely forgetting about what I was about to do. I shrug and go in to my bathroom. It was probably nothing important.

~~~~~ 

I Jhope you enjoyed. Please do vote, comment, and keep reading maybe give meh a follow if you haven't already? Jeez, I sound like a YouTuber. "Give this video a thumbs up and hit that subscribe button!" Anyway, I finally updated...yayyy. yeah, I'm a horrible human being.

It's because my first day of school is on the 29th so I've been getting ready.

Btw, if your first day is soon or school has already started for you...good luck mate.

So, I added a new character that will play a huuge role later on. For now you can call him...British Guy. Pretty epic name, am I right? So, I based him off Klaus from Vampire Diaries and the Originals because he's one of my non-idol baes.

If ya watch Vampire Diaries, I'm a huge fan of Klaroline. Klaroline for liife.

So yeahhh, by the way EXO's repackage album is lit. I really like Lotto and She's Dreaming is such a beautiful song. Chen, what can you NOT do Г¬Г

Anyway, byeeee <3