Chapter 2: New School, New Life, and New Friends

Jinhee's P.O.V

Beep
Beep
Beep
     I groan and feel around for my phone on my nightstand. I finally feel it and dismiss the alarm. Ugh, just leave me here to diiiieeee. New school. New people. Possible supernatural beings? These thoughts wake me up instantly and I quickly sit up. I look at my phone again. It was seven thirty.

      "Crap, I'm late!" I scrambled off my bed and ran to my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it. I began brushing and ran to my closet, I hurriedly grabbed random clothes. "Wahhhhh!!!" I yelled as I fell to the ground trying to put on my pants. I laid on the floor while pulling the pants up and brushing my teeth at the same time.

     After I putting on my pants, I put on the random shirt and jacket I grabbed. I slip on a pair of the closest shoes I have around me and run back to the bathroom. I squeeze on more toothpaste and roughly scrub at all my teeth. Then I rinse with water, use mouthwash, and finally floss. Done. I grab my backpack and rush out the door while tying my hair up in a hurried ponytail. I slip on a pair of black sunglasses to hide my identity.

      Great way to start the day. "Omo, I forgot my keys! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!" I scold myself while hitting my forehead repeatedly. "I'll just run." I say and zip towards the school. Wait, where is the school? I am going the right way, right? My question is answered as the school appears up ahead, I sigh relieved.

     But, the gates were closing! Yes, this school is so freaking fancy they have gates. "No, no, nooo!!" I yell while speeding up. But, I was too late. I look around to see if anyone is around, coast clear. I begin climbing the gate like a freaking ninja, because I'm a boss like that. I quickly drop down and try acting normal while wiping nonexistent dirt off my pants. I walk in to the school and the hallways were deserted, not a single trace of life was seen.

Jinhee's P.  O.  V

      I've been walking aimlessly in the hallways forever and I see that I passed the bathroom, well maybe I should check what I look like. I enter and look at myself in the body length mirror. I was wearing some black, baggy harem pants with a black t-shirt and a black and white baseball jacket. My shoes were a pair of black and white converse highs.

     This is actually what I'd usually wear, so I'm fine with my outfit. But...my hair was a mess. I undo my messy ponytail and my natural curls fall past my shoulders. It was good enough, so I just left it down and walked out the bathroom. I'm seriously late for class. I see a teacher that seemed to be looking for something.

     "Uh, excuse me. Do you need any help?" I ask. "Huh? Oh yeah, I do. I have a new student in my class and she might've gotten lost due to how big this school is." He explained. "Oh, what's her name?" I ask again. "I believe it's...Mingook Jinhee?" He says. I let loose a huge breath. "That's me, you don't know how long I've been looking for my class!" I say.

      "Well, that's understandable, follow me." He chuckles slightly and I follow him as we walk down the hallways. We stop in front a classroom door. "Here it is. You're about thirty minutes late, but it's fine since you're new here." He says. "Kasahamnida." I bow. He simply nods and opens the door. "Class! Today we have a new student, so give all your attention to her." He orders and the classroom quiets down.

      I walk in with my hands in the pockets of my pants and hear a wave of whispering begin. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher says. "Uh, sup my name is Min-just call me J and I hope we can all get along." I say awkwardly. "Any questions?" The teacher asks. A girl raises her hand and I can already tell she's snotty.

     "Why aren't you wearing the school uniform? That's against the rules." She says with her annoying nasally voice. "Well, I don't like the uniform so I didn't wear it and I have permission to not wear the uniform." I say. She rolls her eyes and quiets down.

     "Alright, you can sit in the back next to Sehun." The teacher directs me. I go towards the only open sit in the back and sit down. On one side of me was a wall and the other was a guy which I presume is Sehun. He's quiet and I realize he's asleep. I sigh and lean on my arm while listening to the teacher talk. This is gonna be a long class.

Jinhee's P. O. V

      I had just finished my third class and in all three of them were the teacher talking about stuff I already know. It was lunch and I just followed the crowd, since I didn't know where anything is. As everyone disperses to their own little friend groups, I'm left alone yet again. I take this as a chance to see the different groups of people. But, there was one area where a bunch of girls were surrounding.

     Not wanting to get caught up in the crowd, I completely avoid them. I'm not really that hungry, so I don't get in line. I just stand there looking like a complete loser, which I am. "Sup. The names Minjoon Hyeonwoo. I see that you need a place to sit?" He asks. "I guess." I shrug. He gestures for me to follow him and I do so. He leads me to a group of boys.

     There were about sixteen of them including Hyeonwoo. "Hey, guys. I brought the new girl." He says. Everyone looks up and greets me. "You can sit beside Yejoon." Hyeonwoo directs me towards a guy wearing a beanie and glasses. "So, what's your name?" A guy in front of me asks. "Just call me J." I say. He nods and I respect him for not asking why.

     "So, why are all those girls surrounding that one area?" I jerk my head towards their direction. "Oh, that's where the kingkas of the school sit. They're pretty popular with the ladies." Hyeonwoo answers. "Oh, that's kinda desperate." I say bluntly which results in everyone laughing loudly. Everyone in the lunchroom looks towards us. Another guy beside me was playing an old shooting game I used to play.

     I beat the game and he was on level 1119, there are two thousand levels. I was looking over his shoulder and he was having trouble beating it. "That's not how you do it." I say and everyone looks at me. "Then how do I do it?" He asks, irritatedly. "Like this." I say and grab the game out of his hands.

     "Jump, kick, kick, shoot, double jump, double shoot, and then special attack." I say and beat the level easily. Everyone looks bewildered. "Wow! Uhm, thanks." He says. "No problem." I say. "Welcome to the group." Everyone choruses and I laugh embarrassedly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
The multimedia is of Hyeonwoo. He's aight. Anyway, Jinhee hasn't met EXO yet and she's not a total loner anymore! Yay! Hope you enjoyed! The song in the beginning is "Run By: BTS" who else started crying from the music video, cuz I did! It's an awesome song! A.R.MY unite!!!! K, Ima go now....