Chapter 49

Narrator's P.O.V

"How do you guys lug these things around? Its exhausting." Eris sighed as she plopped on to the coach and crossed her legs. "And why is it so hot, are these fabrics on my body needed?" she whined and began to try taking off "her" clothes.

"Aah! Clothes stay on." Tao yelled while cringing as he shielded his eyes.

Smirking, Eris pushed herself up and strutted her way towards Tao. "Oh, but that's not what you really want...is it?" Eris asked suggestively, tipping his chin downward with her finger. Tao, knowing this wasn't Jinhee, jerked his head backward in disgust.

"That's it, I'm done playing nice. What did you do to her?" Kai demanded as he grabbed the sharpest thing near him, which was a shard of glass, and pushed Eris up against the wall. The glass shard pricked at her skin as she held her head slightly upward.

"Ooh, when did you get so...hot?" Eris flirted, but Kai pushed the shard closer to her throat. Then, she began to laugh. "Ah, ah, ah. Wouldn't want your precious J to be dead, do you? We are basically the same person after all." She taunted as she got closer to the shard, her neck now beginning to bleed. Kai quickly stepped back, but still trapped her with his arms.

"You're nothing like her and no matter how much you wish you were...you never will." Kai spat as he glared in to Eris' eyes. The taunting smile quickly fell from her face as her eyebrows furrowed.

"Enough games." Eris said simply, followed by a flick of a finger and Kai was thrown back ward. She rolled her eyes as she wiped the blood from her neck with her middle finger and examined it. "Strange. Its red." She muttered. "Anyway, I've got some...thinking to do. See you later." Eris said with a wink and suddenly fell to the ground. Cautious, the boys stayed put where they were until Jinhee began to groan.

"Why does it feel like I just got hit by those turtles from Mario Kart?" she groaned, sitting up.

"J!" the boys yelled, all rushing at her.

"Stop!" Jinhee announced, raising her hand to which the boys suddenly couldn't move. "Lemme get in tune with my body before y'all crush me with hugs." she said, not noticing the frozen state in which they were. "I was just possessed after all." she laughed uncomfortably. Realizing how quiet the boys were, she looked up at them from her crippled position on the floor. "Sweet..." she breathed, then flicked her hand to which the boys became animated again.

"What was that?" Suho asked.

"Um, I don't really know but its cool right? Can come in handy..." Jinhee drawled, her mind straying else where. By this point, the boys could tell there was something very different about her. Not because of Eris, but because most "supernatural" aren't this powerful...not to mention they weren't usually girls.

"Anyway!" she yelled, breaking out of her trance. "How bout some help here, I don't sweep the floor often and its kind of obvious from where I'm sitting." Jinhee said, holding her hands up. The first to step up were Chen and Lay, they both grasped one hand and pulled her up with enough force to lift her. "Alright then, lets talk body possession shall we?" she said, sitting down on the couch due to her wobbly knees. The boys were frustrated at how lighthearted she was taking this, especially since Eris could do some real damage especially with Jinhee's powers.

The boys all quickly fumbled around on to anywhere they could sit and looked at Jinhee expectantly. "Well, lets start it off with a sorry to freaking you guys all out, hurting Chen, hurting Kai, and um making moves on Tao." Jinhee apologized, looking guilty.

"You don't have to apologize to us about that, it wasn't you." Xiumin said.

"But it was me, some part of me." Jinhee sighed. "Look, I don't really get what's going on but I think it'll be best be find out soon." she continued, smoothing her clothes. "So, anybody you know that can help?" she asked.

"I know exactly who." Baekhyun announced.

Time skip

"Alright, thanks. Yeah. Okay, talk to you later." Baekhyun murmured in to his cellphone and then hung up.

"Who was that?" Chanyeol asked.

"Taehyung, I had to call him because the person we need is a bit...sneaky. But they're friends so he would know of his whereabouts." Baekhyun explained. "So, lets go." he said.

...

"Alright, so when we get in there let me do the talking. I know this guy and he's really good at getting information, manipulating people is one of his specialties. Not to mention that he's seen some stuff most of us haven't." Baekhyun cautioned as they all walked towards the shabby building.

"He sounds like he has a reputation" Jinhee commented.

"Oh, you don't even know." Baekhyun shook his head. They entered the building and made their way to the front desk where a petite girl sat.
"Bo-young, its nice to see you." Baekhyun greeted.

"Ah, yes its nice seeing you again. Are you here to see him." Bo-young asked.

"Yes. Important business." Baekhyun answered, nodding his head.

"Alright then. Turn left to the long hallway, take 13 steps, and tap the third brick in the second row, then state your name. He will choose if he wants to see you or not." Bo-young instructed. "He and I will have to leave soon to shoot the new episode of our drama, so I ask for you to hurry." she says while putting on her coat.

"Will do." Baekhyun says, then follows her instructions. "Third brick in the second row...." he trails off, skimming his fingers across the bricks. "Ah." he says then taps a seemingly normal brick. "Byun Baekhyun with company." he states in to the brick. After a couple seconds, the bricks begin to move out of the way until a doorway appears. He looks behind him to see the others ushering him forward. Baekhyun puts his hand on the scanner that seemed to jump out from the ground and then the door slides open.

They walk in to what looks like a completely different building. Everything seemed to be made by some advanced technology. The walls were filled with holograms of people and their information, holographic maps adorned the ceiling seeming to show only certain things that were requested, as well as half-finished robots that had wires sticking out of them. A person sat facing away from them, in front of a large window-looking screen that changed scenes every couple of seconds.

"Wait...Bo-young said that she was filming something with him and he's friends with Taehyung...." Jinhee began putting the pieces together. The person turned around just as who he was came in to Jinhee's mind. "Hyungsik?" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~

I Jhope you guys enjoyed! Please do vote, comment, and keep reading!

Yes, I finally updated. Shocker, I know.

So a new character! What y'all think? I just had to add Hyungsik in! I love him so much y'all done even understand. I loved him in Hwarang and ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM IN STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON CUZ DUH ITS FREAKING AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD WATCH IT. I really want him and Bong soon/ aka Park Bo-young to end up together. Btw Jisoo (the actor AND I LOVE HIM TOO!!) is in there so just another reason for you to watch.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Byeeeee