Chapter 44: They Finally Find Out

Jinhee's P.O.V

I continued to follow EXO for a couple miles and after hours past, I began to question where we were going. Not wanting to, I don't know, DIE I don't take out my phone to call them. I would use my car to call, but I honestly didn't care and it was probably some place they wanted to go to. I was just driving a couple feet behind them, but then suddenly a huge explosion erupted right in front of EXO's first car and they swerved to the right of the road.

A panicky feeling settled in my chest making me short of breath as I began to think of the worst. But, the most important thing was if they were okay. Their second car came to a sudden stop and I followed not far after as I craned my neck to see what was the cause of the explosion. I hoped with all my might that they were okay and was relieved when all six filed out the first car, followed by the other six in the second. I gripped my steering wheel and sighed, leaning my forehead on the wheel.

Then another explosion when off, but this time aimed right at EXO's cars. They all lunged out the way before the cars exploded in to flames. I gasped loudly, because the harsh explosion cracked my windshield in to bits, making the glass shower over me like sharp rain. Miraculously, they didn't embed themselves in to my skin and cause me to bleed...they kind of just seemed to slide off with not even a scratch left.

Explosion after explosion was being thrown at EXO, which they avoided skillfully. Kris started to run towards my car, crouching to keep cover. I opened my door for him as his eyes darted back and forth from me to the sky. "You stay in the car, alright? Luhan will put a telekinetic shield on your car that protects you." He orders. I begin to protest, but he slams the door shut and runs back towards where EXO seemed to be fighting someone or something.

I see Luhan cast something around me and run back towards the rest as well. Then, something zoomed from the sky and fell to the ground with a big puff of smoke. When the smoke finally cleared, there were roughly fifty black-hooded figures that stood huddled together. Not missing a beat, EXO began to throw everything they got at them. The hooded figures advanced forward, but were pushed farther back as EXO began to go faster.

But, one person seemed to swiftly avoid all their attacks, twisting and turning with a graceful air around them. Their faces were covered with such caution, that no skin could be seen at all and their hoods didn't blow backward from Sehun's tornadoes.

The graceful figure got the EXO and grabbed a hold of Kai, who suddenly crumpled to the ground, his face contorting in to indescribable pain. The figure let go after a couple seconds and pushed him to the floor. Chen ran towards Kai quickly and tried to pick him up, just to have the same happen to him. This gave the others an advantage and they rapidly went forward to begin attacking EXO head-on. In such a fast moment, the other side was winning sending member after member down.

Of course, EXO continued to get up and fight but I could tell they were getting weak and the pain was beginning to be unbearable. So, suddenly it hit me...why was I just sitting here? I ain't no damsel in distress, come at me you freaking dementor-looking beings. I zipped out my car haste and ripped myself out of Luhan's shield. EXO had only managed to get about ten of the dementor dudes down, so I took that as my opportunity to kick some booty.

"Hey! Run out of clothes, so you had to wear your blanky?" I taunted with a baby voice while jutting out my lips in a mocking manner. "J...no." Lay coughed, staining his lips with blood which only made me fume more. "You wanna play? Let's play." I smirk with an evil glint in my eyes. They seem to look at each other in an almost humorous way, seeming to make fun of me even though I couldn't see their faces.

The person who had avoided all of EXO's attacks made their way towards me first with incredible speed, making them in to a blur. I could still see them though and right before the grabbed my arm, I sent a strong gust of wind towards them almost as if a large bird beat their wings and sent them flying backwards to the ground a couple meters away. EXO watched in awe their mouths open in absolute surprise as the man tumbled to the ground, but his hood still didn't fall down and I begin to think...maybe their hoods weren't really hoods...but a part of them.