Chapter 8: Sitting With The Kingkas

Jinhee's P.O.V

      Since Sehun is always sleeping in our classes, he's never noticed that I'm in all his classes. We walked out of our third class together and I feel like we've been friends for years instead of just a couple hours. I told him this and he said the same. I held my bubble tea that was still half way full along. We both walked to my locker together which earned stares from everyone. I put my books in my locker and then closes it. I held my bubble tea in one hand while Sehun lazily draped his arm around my shoulder. It was comforting and I felt safe. Everywhere we walked, whispers would follow. I didn't understand what was the big deal, we were just hanging out. "Can you sit with my friends and I?" He asked.

      "Ehhh.." I drawled. "Pweeeaaase!!!" He begged and got down on one knee while clasping his hands together. "Sehun, get up. You're causing a scene!" I whispered to him while looking around. "Not until you say yes!" He exclaimed. "Ugh, fine." I playfully rolled my eyes and he draped his arm around my shoulder again. "I just have to go tell my friends." I told him. "Okay, I'll be right here waiting for you!" Sehun exclaimed loudly as I walked away shaking my head.

     "Hey, guys. I'm gonna go sit with another friend of mine today. Is that okay?" I asked the sixteen boys. "Yeah, it's fine. Have fun!" Hyeonwoo said and waved. I waved and smiled back. I walked back and saw Sehun standing in the exact same spot I left him. "Finally!" He yelled like I took years. "I only took like five minutes." I said. "Yeah, but it felt way longer than that!" He said childishly. "Plus, I don't trust those guys with you." He whispered.

     "Well, they're my friends and you'll have to get used to them." I said and punched his arm. "Okay, okay." He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders again. We began walking towards where clusters of girls were. "Why are we going there?" I said while slowing down. "That's where my friends sit!" He said happily. "Wait, so your friends are the kingkas?" I asked, bewildered.

     "Yes and no. Yes, they're the kingkas. No, because I'm one too!" He beamed like a five year old on Christmas. I didn't say anything. The girls cleared a path for Sehun and I. All the girls glared at me like they were going to attack soon. "Hey, guys!" Sehun greeted happily. "Heyy." They all chorused without looking up from their food. I saw two familiar faces upon the group of twelve boys. "Baekhyun?! Chanyeol?!" I yelled.

Jinhee's P. O. V

      They both suddenly looked up and their eyes widened when they saw me. "J!!!" They both yelled and quickly got up to attack me with a hug. Before I could react, I was pulled away. Chanyeol and Baekhyun basically just hugged air. All of the boys and me laughed. "Nuh uh. You don't get to touch her. How do you know each other anyway?" Sehun asked while directing me to a seat beside him.

     "How do we know her? Well, she's our next-door neighbor!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly recovered from their fail while they both chorused. "Jinja?!" Sehun asked and turned towards me. "Wait, all you guys are the ten boys that Baekhyun and Chanyeol live with?" I asked gesturing towards all of them. They all nodded. "Oh. Sup, you can call me J and I'm your next-door neighbor." I said and smiled at them.

     Some got flustered, others smiled, and a few just nodded. "Yehet~! That means we'll get to hang out outside of school!" Sehun cheered and hugged me. "Yehet?" I asked. "Yup." He said happily. Chanyeol pushed guy with tanner skin than the rest off his chair across from me and took his place. "Yah! Chanyeol, that was mean!" I scolded him. "I'm sorry, J." He bowed his head. "Go say sorry to..."I didn't know his name.

      "Kai." He answered suddenly behind me. I controlled my reflexes, because if I didn't he would've been punched. I started getting up for him to sit, but Sehun pulled me down and put a protective arm around my shoulder. "Yah, Sehun let me go." I said and tried pushing off his arm. "Nope you're not going anywhere." He said stubbornly.