Chapter 45: Really?! You Think It Was a Dream?

Jinhee's P.O.V

Right as we all landed in EXO's apartment, I dropped to the ground out of exhaustion. My legs burned and my muscles pulsed, but I felt great. It was that kind of feeling after you accomplish something yourself and are proud of it, because you worked so hard. To sum it up, it was a great feeling to have. EXO was sprawled out all across the floor in weird positions that I knew would leave them with crooks in their necks, so I sighed and reluctantly got up. I used my telekinesis to pick them up individually and lay them in each of their rooms, it was pretty easy to locate which rooms were which because every one of them had at least one poster of themselves. Except Suho who had one of each member and a shrine for all of EXO, he also had a book filled to the brim with a bunch of jokes which I found were pretty funny but that's just my opinion. 

I sighed and went room to room, healing them individually and leaving a cold towel on their foreheads. As well as cooking some ramen for them and leaving them a glass of water on the side of their beds. After I was done, I felt more exhausted than ever so I left their apartment and went straight to my bed.

Narrator's P.O.V

Each member woke up one by one and laid confused in their bed. Some noticed that they had a towel on their head and took it off, looking at it quizzically while others tried getting up then making the towel fall on their laps. They sat there on their bed for a good amount of time, trying to remember what had happened. Finally noticing the glasses of water on their nightstand they felt that their mouths were parched and grabbed it, taking a sip. They got up, glass in hand, and opened their doors all at the exact same time. Some were mid-sip from their glass while others just held an empty one in their hands about to go put them in the sink. 

"Do you guys remember what happened yesterday?" Chanyeol asked while sipping his water nonchalantly.

"I don't really remember what happened after we were driving." Kris shrugged and exited his room making his way to the kitchen, with Suho beside him, where clinks of chopsticks and slurps were heard. The others just looked at each other, then followed quickly after them like lost children. They entered the kitchen to see Sehun with his mouth full of ramen noodles and tipping his bowl over his mouth to drink the soup. 

"Oh, afternoon guys. There's some ramen on the stove that J made us, she says to just reboil it if it's cold so that's what I did and now it's hot again!" He said after he swallowed the noodles that protruded out his mouth and drank the remaining soup. He, then, got up to get a second serving. 

"I would've thought you'd be last to wake." Luhan said as he got a bowl out and began generously putting ramen in it. He looked up at EXO watching him and his bowl with his eyebrows raised. "What? I'm hungry." He said and took a seat beside Sehun who continued to eat silently. 

"Yeah, I thought I would be too but I've noticed I'm not tired all the time anymore."  Sehun explained as he watched the others begin to get out bowls and fill them up. 

"Good, you're out of that faze now...a bit earlier than the rest of us but whatever. Now you don't have an excuse for not wanting to do something anymore." D.O said and plopped down beside Kai who was too busy eating "special" ramen that Jinhee made for him that had a lot of chicken in it for him. In his hand was a note that Jinhee wrote directed towards him that was stuck on the pot with Kai's chicken ramen in it. 

"I had the weirdest dream last night." Baekhyun started, his mouth partially filled. 

"Eat what's inside your mouth first." Suho instructed. Baekhyun swallowed down his food and started again. 

"Yeah, so I had this really unusual dream last night." He said just to be agreed by the others.

"I did too!" and "Really? Me too?" were shouted out in surprise. 

"Probably since we can communicate in each other's minds." Suho explained, his smartness showing. "One of us was probably having this dream and accidentally shared it to the rest of us in their sleep." He shrugged as the others nodded in response.

"Well, let's see if it was the same dream first." Lay said. "Mine was about a potato crying over how his friend had changed because he had become a french fry. It was a really emotional dream for me." Lay said while wiping a fake tear off his cheek.

"Okay, then...mine was COMPLETELY different from that." Xiumin said and drank the rest of his soup. 

"I was kidding, mine was about us fighting these cloaked figures and J saved us by using her powers." He explained. 

"Yeah, that was mine too." Baekhyun stated while the others nodded or hmmed in response. 

"Speaking about J, where is she?" Tao asked. "She's probably in her apartment still sleeping or something." Kai shrugged. 

"But it's three." Chanyeol said. 

"Exactly, she has no schedule today so she's probably catching up on sleep." Kai said. 

"Well, let's check." Sehun said, got up, and began banging his fist on the kitchen wall to his right. 

"WHAT ARE YOU BANGING MY WALL FOR?!" Was yelled from the other apartment. "YOU MADE ME SPILL MY TEA!" She continued to yell as the others began to laugh. A loud slam of the door was heard from the hallway and then stomps toward their door. They heard the beeps of the keypad and the click of the door. 

"Oh, no. Who gave her the code?" Sehun asked.

"We all discussed that we'd give it to her just in case anything happened, where were you when we discussed that?" D.O asked. 

"I don't know, probably zoning out-" Sehun was cut off by Jinhee stomping towards him with a large stain on her shirt. Sehun tried to hide under the table, just be pulled out by his feet by Jinhee.

"Look what you did to my pajama shirt!" She scolded while hitting him in the back of the head repeatedly. 

"Ow, ow, ow! I'm sorry! I won't bang on your wall again!" Sehun shouted out as he got his beating. 

"I know you won't." Jinhee said, sighed, tied her hair up in to a careless ponytail, and looked up at the rest of the members. "Afternoon guys." She smiled cheekily, a glint her eyes showing that she was waiting for them to ask about something.

"What...?" Chanyeol drawled, confused about the look in her eye. 

"What happened yesterday? Remember?" She urged, thinking that they were playing with her. 

"Talking about yesterday, we all had this super weird dream about you had powers." Baekhyun said, laughing and thinking that she was gonna laugh too. 

"Wait...what? Dream?" She stuttered out of astonishment that they thought it was a dream.

"Uh, yeah. Dream...what about it?" D.O asked cautiously.

"That's it." Jinhee said and then zipped towards the door. Lay ran after her and stuck his head out the door that she left open. 

"Where are you going?" Lay yelled down the hall. 

"To the roof!" She yelled back and continued to run through the door and up the stairs. 

"The roof?" He said and looked at the other members. They all looked at each other, then scrambled up to follow after her and they were all thinking the worst...

That she was going to jump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Jhope you enjoyed, please do vote, comment, and keep reading!