Chapter 14: Indirect Kiss

Jinhee's P. O. V

       I finished my chocolate bar and threw the wrapper away in the trash. I thought about fishing out another one from my pocket, but thought against it. Must fight the urge to binge eat. All of EXO and I were walking towards the exit of the building. "I just wanted to ask, but are we allowed to called you J?" Chen suddenly asked me. "Sure." I shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, here is a proper introduction. My name is Chen. It's nice to see you again." Chen smiled and stuck out his hand. I shook it and smiled back. "So, you figured it out." I asked. "Yep." He beamed. "Impressive, since you don't know me that well." I complimented. "Thanks." He said sheepishly. "So, what car are we all gonna ride in?" Kai asked. "I've got that covered." I smiled reassuringly.

      We all walked outside and I smirked. I put my pinkies in my mouth and whistled loudly. Right after I whistled, a limo came driving towards us. "Trust me, it's definitely big enough to fit all of us." I said and smiled. Riding in limos aren't a huge thing to us, since we've been in a few but this limo was huge. We all piled inside after deciding who sat next to me. After a bit of arguing, D.O and Lay got to sit next to me. The driver began to drive towards the destination. About five minutes of singing and goofing around, I became hungry. So, I fished out another chocolate bar. I ripped it open and took a big bite out of it.

      Lay's stomach growled loudly and he clutched it. "Wah, I'm hungry." He pouted. Aww, he's adorable. Especially, his cute little dimple. "Mm?" I asked and held my half-bitten chocolate bar in front of his face. He smiled and took a generous bite out of it, which I was fine with since he's such a sweetheart. He grinned ear to ear. "Thank you." He smiled and I did the same back. We turned our attention back to the rest of the guys, but they were looking at us with wide eyes and opened mouths.

      "What?" Lay and I chorused. "Jinx!" "You owe me bubble tea!" We both chorused exactly. We both laughed and threw our arms around each other's shoulders in a friendly way. "YOU GUYS HAD AN INDIRECT KISS!" Chanyeol yelled unnecessarily. This was followed by a bunch of yells and agreements from the other guys. Lay had an oblivious and confused look on his face as I rolled my eyes. "You guys believe in that stuff?" I asked. "YEAH!" They all yelled together. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Chill, he was hungry so I gave him a bite of my chocolate bar. So what?" I asked.

      "That's unfair!' Tao whined like a little kid. "Suho, your son is acting up." I joked and stretched over D.O to hit him gently on the arm. Suho laughed and nodded. Then, hit Tao upside the head. "Oww!" Tao yelled. Sehun was whispering something to Lay, since he was beside him, and Lay seemed to look at Sehun confused. "How much longer until we get there, my legs are killing me!" I complained and tried to stretch my legs, but failed due to Chanyeol's long legs in front of me. I gently kicked Chanyeol's foot. "Curse you and your tallness." I muttered. "Yah! Kris-hyung is taller than me!" Chanyeol yelled.

      "Yeah, but Kris isn't taking up my leg space. Is he?" I snapped. "He's taking up mine." Luhan muttered. "See, Luhan knows what it feels like!" I said and gave Luhan a high five. "Oh, yeah. It'll be about a hour and a half until we get there. So, get comfy." Xiumin told everyone. "I'm going to sleep." I said and laid my head on D.O's shoulder while my feet rested on Chanyeol's thighs. "Mrph mrph mmm." I muttered and, to be honest, I didn't even know what I said. I heard a couple "Sweet dreams." before I drifted to sleep.

Narrator

       All the boys stared at Jinhee and blushed at her cuteness. She just looked so calm and innocent as she slept. D.O was blushing a lot since she was sleeping on his shoulder and Chanyeol was a little envious that D.O got to have her sleep on him, but he was happy nonetheless. The other members looked at the two of them, green with envy. Except Sehun, who only saw red. "Why do you get to have her?" Sehun snapped. "Because she picked us to?" D.O answered. "Whatever. Just know that she's mine." Sehun literally growled. He was answered by low growls from the rest of the members.

       "Just because you're in your possessive faze, I won't burn you." Chanyeol growled at him. "And I won't electrocute you." Chen followed. Sehun was about to answer back with another sassy reply, but was cut off by Luhan. "J doesn't belong to anyone." Luhan snarled. "Just because we're werewolves, doesn't mean we have to get J in to this mess. Got that?" Luhan asked seriously. He was answered by more low growls, but it was quiet after that.
       After thirty minutes, Jinhee woke up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes cutely as the boys watched. "How long was I out?" She asked while yawning. "Just like thirty minutes or so." Kai answered while blushing a little at her cuteness. "Oh, okay. So, what did I miss?" She asked. "Oh, nothing much." Everyone answered.

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry, I took so long I'm writing a fanfic called Broken about Jungkook, I'll post it soon so yeah. Anyway, thanks for reading! Please keep supporting and stuff! I don't own anything except the story! Byeee, kiss kiss fall in love!