Chapter 36: I'M BACK And GOT7? <3

Recap

He seemed to be in his early twenties, probably around EXO's age. "Dang, he's handsome." I thought in my head, well I thought I did until Sehun grunted. "Sure and Luhan-hyung doesn't look like a girl." He rolled his eyes. Mr. Park looked up, meeting my eyes and both our eyes seemed to widen at the same time.

"Junior?"

End of recap and back to Jinhee's P.O.V

"Junior?" His name left my mouth before I knew it and you could see the beginning of my name on his lips. He looked at me in a way that meant "Shut up, unless you want me to be stormed by a bunch of fans and I'll also never buy you food again." I shut my mouth as everyone looked at me with judging expressions and I could see Junior trying to contain his laughter. I laughed awkwardly, which made things worse because I was laughing for no reason. The silence was suffocating me, so I looked at Junior in a pleading way but before he could even open his mouth Sehun stepped in.

"Yah, why are all you guys staring at her. Turn around and back off, she's mine." He said while standing up and a low growl which was probably unheard, almost instantly they turned while girls gaped in awe at what he said. I felt heat in my ears and face as I mouthed thank you. He basically just said we're dating and what's even worse is that there have been rumors that we were. It all started that day he begged me to eat lunch with him, students thought he was begging me to accept his confession. He sat back down, gave me a giddy thumbs-up and then went back to putting his feet on the table with a stoic expression.

Our attention was brought back to Junior as he cleared his throat. "Well, anyway I'll be your substitute...as I said earlier." He said while smoothing his tie. The girls all sighed, obviously falling for his good looks as I rolled my eyes. Junior smiled awkwardly and then,yet again, cleared his throat. "Alright, so let's get started."

Time skip to lunch

"Yah! Come back here!" I yelled as I chased after Sehun. Everywhere I go, even more whispers than usual follow and they're all about how I'm Sehun's girlfriend. "You can't run from me forever! Lunch just started!" I yelled while shaking my fist at his turned back. But, then a hand suddenly appeared out the door beside me and pulled me inside the room. "You think you can kidnap me, you perv?" I questioned while slamming the attacker on the floor and pulling their arms against their back.

Suddenly, the lights switched on and I looked at where the switch was to see..."BamBam?" I asked as the person under me squirmed. "Hi!" He smiled and waved excitedly. I gave a smile in return and then looked under me to see who it was. "Junior? Oh, sorry about that." I said while getting and pulling him up with me. I dusted the dirt off his blazer and fixed his hair. Then I continued to look around to see all the others behind Junior. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as we all hugged and greeted each other. "We wanted to see you, duh." Jackson answered as he ruffled my hair. "I've missed all of you guys! You wanna eat lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure but not with the rest of the school...we don't want there to be any scandals and drama." JB answered as I nodded knowingly. "Alright, let's eat here. I'll get you guys your food, just tell me what you want." I said since I'm feeling like a good person. They started yelling out their orders as I tried my best to process what they were throwing at me. "You got all that?" Youngjae asked as the others looked at me expectantly. "Yup. It's all in here." I said while tapping my temple.

"Ah, still adorable aren't ya?" Mark smiled cheekily as I pushed his shoulder out of embarrassment. "Alright, I'll be right back." I said and began to turn around. "Wait!" They all yelled. "We brought our lunch boxes!" They said in unison and held up their lunch boxes while smiling cutely. I sighed, grabbed their lunch boxes, and then went to the lunchroom while juggling them. "Hey, move it! Ay, ay, ay no touching the lunch boxes, they're not mine! Move out the way!" I yelled as I passed the students and could hear the whispers beginning.