Chapter 50

Narrator

"Ji-" Hyungsik started but was suddenly stopped by Jinhee lunging at him and putting a hand over his mouth.

"I swear..." She warned as he was bent down for her to be able to cover his mouth. Someone cleared their throat and caught their attention. Jinhee chuckled awkwardly and played off her weird character by acting like she was affectionately hugging him. "Its so nice to see you, Hyungsikkie!" Jinhee states, while tightly hugging him and rocking him back and forth besides the huge height difference.

"I. Can't. Breathe." Hyungsik says breathlessly but happy nonetheless. She ignores him and just smiles.

"You think you're not going to get payback for not telling me about any of this, not to mention the fact that you've been blatantly avoiding me." Jinhee states under her breath but smiles for show.

"Uhm...J...we can hear you, ya know, advanced hearing and all." Chanyeol states awkwardly.

"Oh. Right." Jinhee says then lets go of Hyungsik who breathes in deeply before a cocky smirk finds it's rightful place on his utterly handsome face.

"Nice to see you too, uh, J." Hyungsik says, uncomfortable with not calling her by her real name.

"Shagoff." Jinhee retorts with a roll of her eyes.

Hyungsik winks playfully at her. "Aww, come on. Ya love me." He says and ruffles her hair affectionately. Letting loose a long sigh, but not denying it, Jinhee smoothes her hair.

"So...you guys know each other?" Suho asks.

"I'm not even surprised, who doesn't Jinhee know?" Xiumin says with a shrug.

"Be in the industry as long as me and you get to know a fair amount of people, some more annoying yet oddly compatible people." Jinhee says pointedly at Hyungsik, who just cheekily smiles. "Don't think the scolding is over, ignore me for what? Three weeks? Then the next time I see you, you're some mafia dude with a reputation." Jinhee says frustratedly while crossing her arms.

"Well, I'm sorry princess but I got held up by this 'mafia' stuff. Believe me, I wanted to see you but there just wasn't enough time in my schedule." Hyungsik explains while opening a nearby mini fridge that looked cheap in huge contrast to the rest of the room. He pulls out mini water bottles. "Water, anyone?" He asks to which everyone declined, while Jinhee answers with a huff. Hyungsik and Jinhee were close friends, best friends even so it's understandable that she was mad at the sudden silent treatment. "Look, I'll make it up to you." He says while grabbing her by the shoulders and looking in to her eyes.

"Don't. The puppy eyes don't work on me." Jinhee says, looking away but Hyungsik was persistent. Until Jinhee sighed in defeat and ruffled his hair in agreement. Hyungsik smiled in reply and justice.

"So, whadya guys come here for?" He asks, finally acknowledging the rest of the boys. He rolled up his white dress shirt sleeves, displaying his Rolex. He also unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt then put on a beige trench coat over it.

"J, here, has been having a little problem with...bodily possession." Baekhyun begins to explain. Hyungsik raises an eyebrow towards her to which she nods reluctantly.

"Since when were you a part of any of this?" He asked, gesturing towards the boys while pulling up his collar.

"Well, if you had actually talked to me you would've known but yeah I became a part of your guy's world a little while ago." Jinhee answers.

"So, all I did to keep you out of all of this was for nothing." Hyungsik sighs frustratedly and runs a hand through his hair. Jinhee furrows her eyebrows, he did what now? "And what are you guys doing? Getting a human involved with all of this." Hyungsik begins to scold the boys. "I'm an exception of course, but her? Don't you care for her safety at all or do you want her killed?" He begins to rant. Jinhee begins to get annoyed and sighs. She flicks her wrist in one sharp motion and it sends him flying in her direction, she easily stops him right in front of her and looks up at him.

"W-what just happened?" Hyungsik asks.

"I'm a part of the supernatural world, powers and all." Jinhee says.

"I didn't think it would be true..." Hyungsik says. "Heh, you of all people." He chuckles.

"Yup and I may be in danger so a little help would be nice." Jinhee says.

"Danger? You? Of course." Hyungsik sighs and puts his middle finger on one temple and his thumb on the other. "I tried to protrct you and this is what happens." He groans, obviously distraught. "Alright, what can I do?" He questions, turning around to look at the boys.

"Wait, so there's no catch? No fee for you services?" Baekhyun questions, Hyungsik was known for many things and his extraordinary fees was one of them.

"For her? No. Keeping her safe is enough." Hyungsik says seriously. It was silent for a moment as Jinhee begins to smile, that was her best friend she remembered. The silence was broken by the door sliding open and Boyoung slipping her head in.

"Time to go to the shoot." She states.

"Right, I'll be right out." Hyungsik says as Boyoung nods.

"It was nice seeing you all." Boyoung says with a smile and wave then she disappears out the door.

Running a hand through his hair, he turns towards Jinhee. "How do I look?" He asks.

Jinhee goes on her tippy toes and lightly fixes his hair and straightens his jacket, this makes jealousy bubble in the others' chests. "Great for getting ready so fast." She answers, making Hyungsik smile.

"Thanks." He winks cheekily. "Anyway, make yourselves at home, I'll be back soon enough we're not taking too many scenes today. Snacks in the cabinets by the mini fridge and drinks in the fridge obviously. There's candy in the last cabinet if J gets grumpy and none of you boys touch any of the machinery. J, if you do, please refrain from any missile launches, yes I can do that, and don't go in to my files." Hyungsik orders. He hugs Jinhee and she hugs back, then they both ruffle each other's hair. "Alright, see y'all later." He says finally then is out through the door with a dramatic swish of his trench coat.

Looking around, they see all the gadgets and all of them look at each other and smirk. They seemed to all have the same idea. Playtime. The first thing Jinhee reaches for his the gun labeled "Freeze Ray", she smirks at the boys as they look uneasily at each other. "Freeze Tag!"

~~~~
Wow, half a hundred???

I have posted! But don't get used to it, I was awake and bored so I was like why not. Anyway, I jhope you enjoyed please do comment and like! Follow if ya want.

Idk whenever I'm bored I might update, so ya never know.

I'm suuper sorry to those who want consistent updates, but I really can't. It became kind of a burden that added to the other drama in my life and writing isn't supposed to be a burden, its something I do for fun!

I hope you understand and I sincerely hope you enjoyed this chapter despite it being utterly late (yes, I even had to read the whole last chapter to refresh my memory.)

I want to rewrite this cringe fest of a story so bad but that would take too much effort and time that I can't give lol so yeah

Happy half a hundred for this story!

spread loveee <3<3<3

ps. don't y'all love my new profile and background pic? Cuz I do <3