Chapter 43: How?

Narrator's P.O.V

EXO didn't know how to answer. Of course when they transform back they'll have their clothes on, that's why Tao was fine with wearing his Gucci. No way was he wearing it if it just disappeared or got all ripped up like in those incredibly inaccurate werewolf movies. Baekhyun tried his best to communicate, hoping that Jinhee would understand they wouldn't be naked when they transform. She seems to understand when she lets loose a huge sigh of relief.

"Good, I don't want the innocence of my eyes to be taken." She laughs a breathy laugh and plops on her back. "So, when are you guys gonna go back?" She asked, curious to how long they would stay as wolves. Kris strutted forward and, to the best of his ability, shrugged. "So, you don't know?" Jinhee asked. "It's at random." Said a voice from Jinhee's right. She snapped her head to look at who it was and there was Luhan, sitting criss-crossed on the floor.

"See? I don't even know how long I'll be staying like this." He said while stretching his arm behind and over his head. "Oh, okay I get it now." Jinhee nods. "But let me ask you a question." Luhan says, suddenly stopping from his stretches and his voice turning serious instead of the carefree tone he usually has. "What?" Jinhee asks, raising an eyebrow and more aware that the rest of EXO were watching their conversation. "How are you here?" He asks. "Huh? I-I don't know what you mean." Jinhee says.

"I mean, how are you here? When you slammed through that door, we should've ripped you to shreds. We should've watched ourselves rip you limb from limb and be able to do nothing about it." Luhan says, his voice eerily calm...like he was forcing it. "But we didn't and trust me, I'm relieved for that. So relieved that I don't even know why." He continued, his voice getting more frantic. "But, how?" He says, his voice barely above a whisper. "How? Please tell me, because I don't understand it. What have you not told us?" He asks.

"I...don't know." Jinhee sighs. "Yeah, keep telling us that and think that we believe you." Luhan tsks and suddenly a bright flash of light washes over his figure, replacing him with his wolf self. "Luhan..." Jinhee says, reaching out for him. But he snarls and snaps at her hand, making Jinhee quickly draw back in shock. Suho steps in, growling lowly at Luhan in a scolding type of way. Lay inches closer to Jinhee, getting in a protective stance his eyes not leaving Luhan's hostile figure.

Luhan looks at all the members in betrayal and then walks off towards the hallway. Jinhee holds her hand, she could almost still feel the graze of the wolf's sharp teeth over her fingertips before she pulled back from him. "Don't worry about him, he's just...aggressive right now." A voice behind her says reassuringly. She didn't even need to turn her head to know it was Chen. "No, no. It's my fault anyway." Jinhee says after a while.

"Uh...how?" Chen asks, clearly confused. "I haven't been completely...honest." Jinhee admitted. "Well...about what?" Chen asked, anticipating her answer. "I...gotta go." Jinhee suddenly gets up and walks towards the door. But, right before she slips out the door she pauses and slowly turns. "Trust me though, all of you guys will find out soon enough." She says, then leaves without another word.

Jinhee's P.O.V | Time skip

Bam

The sound echoes all around the empty walls of the gym as I punched the punching bag. My forehead glistened with sweat as I continued to jump back and forth on my feet, my fists covering my face...letting only my eyes show, and the punches making the bag swing backwards. I relaxed the most when I was either sparring or punching the bag. Sparring made me analyze what I had to do in order to win, so it helped keep me from thinking about other things.

Punching made me get my aggression out and helped me think more rationally. The exhaustion of it made me focus less on the pulsing headache I had after I got less than ten feet away from EXO's dorm. It was far less painful than the pain I experienced before, but it was still uncomfortable. The gym was surprisingly empty, which made the punches echo even louder. "When will I tell them? How will I tell them?" I thought in my head. "Ughh, why is everything so difficult." I groaned, giving one last punch, and fell back on to the padded floors.