Blackstone

® All Rights Reserved 

    BLACKSTONE 

    GREYSON BLACKSTONE can be described around the country as one of the most sinfully attractive men to walk the Earth. Every single word that comes out of his mouth is rumored to be irrevocably charming, swooning any female he comes across. Not to mention he's also extremely successful and comes from a family of extraordinary wealth.

    Peers and colleagues would portray him to be a gentleman of excellence, who is both professional yet delightful to be around. Mothers and Fathers want him to marry their daughter's, women want to wear his ring and bear his children, men are either drowned with envy by him or striving to be him. All around Greyson Blackstone is thought of to be one of the most well-respected bachelors out there.

    All of that is complete and utter bull shit

    The amazing Greyson Blackstone that everyone adores is nothing more than a selfish manipulative womanizing asshole. It is astonishing how many people he has deluded to make them think he is this wonderful guy—including me. Fortunately, I have been graced with with his presence long enough to figure out his true colors.

    Greyson Blackstone is really:..

    A jerk

    A liar

    A manwhore

    A controlling baster

    And worst of all...my undisclosed fiance.