The Impressionable Teenage Girl and The Confession

Since I've hit #48 in General Fiction, I  have decided to gift you with a NEW chapter. Finally I'm getting to the good stuff now. ;) Stay tuned!

Greyson

~*ONE WEEK LATER*~

SAGE WENT BACK HOME

To her real home.

I'm not entirely sure why but she was not herself, something felt off. I've seen the look she had on her face many times as she stormed off. It's one I've seen on many women but the kind of pain I saw on Sage's didn't make sense.

I didn't dump her or leave her in a bed alone naked with hopes of us becoming something, I said the truth. She isn't anything to me except a girl I'm forced to marry for the family name. Hopefully I can get her out of that though, I've been working real hard for my Father in hopes that I can convince him to talk to Andrew Emerson into releasing Sage from this marriage.

A girl like her should be with someone she loves, she couldn't possibly handle being married to me. After yesterday and how angry she got after seeing Brynn, I can't imagine the turmoil I'd place her through when we're married.

So I've decided to find a way to let her go so that she'll have that chance, whereas I, well it doesn't matter who I marry. When you're born into the wealth you don't really look for love, so I'm not expecting the next women who is chosen for me to care if I'm sleeping around. Just as long as she gets to buy all the Prada she wants is all that matter I suppose.

Sage isn't like that, she doesn't need anything, she didn't even care about my condo and still hasn't. She left in an instant to live in a normal small house, a woman of wealth would not do that so easily.

"Mr. Blackstone." Brooke says, through the phone.

"Yes." My attention snapping back to the conversation.

"Did you hear me?" She asks.

"Sorry, repeat please." I rub my face.

"Lynch won't be able to push back the meeting at 12, so if you can't make it he says he'll have to cancel then. But everyone else is good to go." She informs me.

"Keep the 12 o'clock, I'll be back by then." I tell her. "Oh and call my Father and tell him that tomorrow Geller is coming and that he wants to meet with him."

"Yes, sir, anything else?" She asks.

"No." I tell her. "Thank you."

I hang up.

"We've arrived." Walter informs me.

I look out the window to Sage's house, ready to discuss with her about what happened last week. I've given her space for seven days so that we can talk with level heads about what happened. Todd told me she was home alone since I do still have her on 24/hour surveillance.

"Thank you." I say to him.

"Should I wait, sir?" He asks.

I think about it, then shake my head. "No you go home early, I'll take a cab if anything happens."

"No it's fine, I'll wait then." He insists.

I smile. "No Walt, spend some time with the family, and here..." I pull out five hundred dollars worth of cash out of my pocket. "didn't Tommy want one of those PS4's? Go buy him one."

"No, sir, you don't need to do that." Walter protests.

"You've been my driver for my entire life Walt, get used to this shit, now take it." I push it to him.