The Girl Who Went To Prom and The Brother

Greyson

SAGE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

And with Dorian.

Their Prom is today and I have given her permission to get ready at her Father's house in exchange for her taking one of my personal limos and having Walter drive it. Dorian will of course be in the Limo but what Sage doesn't know is that so will I.

Call me jealous, I just refuse him be the first to see her in that very expensive Prom dress with her makeup done by professionals. Andrew Emerson has hired several new people, a team, just to make her look more incredible than possible.

"So," Dorian breaks the silence. "she'll be excited to see you're taking her to the Prom."

I slide my eyes to him. "There's no need to be chummy with me, Dorian. I know what you're after, which makes you an enemy to me."

"I'm only an enemy if I had a shot." He admits.

My eyebrow arched. "Hm? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Greyson," He scoffs. "you're a billionaire who not only is part of one of the best families in the world but have the looks to go with it. I can't match that."

I frown. "Sage is not with me for any of those things, trust me, I've used them on a variety of accounts and they never win her over. She unfortunately prefers me."

"Maybe you're better than you give yourself credit." Dorian looks at me. "Nevertheless, I'm not going out without a fight, the moment you mess up-and you will. I'll be there with open arms to woo her."

I scoff.

The limo stops and I look outside to see we have arrived at Sage's house. I get out of the car first and soon after the front door opens and the lawn lights flash. And walking outside was none other than Sage...but frowning.

"I'm going, don't bother calling!" Sage shouts.

Storming down the walkway, she wore a bitter expression that didn't match the beautiful gown Emerson had bought and customized especially for her. It was a crimson colored gown that flowed down her body and hugged every curve-even the ones I didn't notice before. Obviously she was stunning but I had to figure out why my girl would be frowning.

"Get back here!" An unfamiliar voice yells from behind her.

"Sage!" Mr. Slade joins in.

At the doorway was a man-one who I don't recognize in the shadows. I noticed his scowl though and immediately my rage radar went to high.

"Greyson?" Sage looks up at me.

The radar increasingly declines when I see her face, a simple look, not to much makeup to mask her already beautiful face. Just enough to enhance her spectacular features like her eyes and kissable lips and high cheekbones.

"Sage!" The man calls. "We're not done talking!"

"Come on Greyson, I can't be here any longer-" Sage grabs my hand but is immediately cut off.

Stomping down towards us was the man and when I looked at him I immediately knew who he was.

"Is this the guy you're getting hitched too!?" He asks angrily. "The rich bastard?"

I raise my eyebrows and scoff. "Rich bastard?"

"Greyson, ignore him." Sage tugs me.

"It'd be a shame to ignore him," I look at the man. "since this is the first time I'm meeting my soon to be brother in law. Right, Gideon?"