The Stark Girl and The Child

Greyson

"St-Stop staring you...you weirdo!" Sage suddenly pulls the blanket over her stark body.

I shake my head, grabbing the covers and pulling them down. "I'll do as I please."

"You've done as you pleased, twice." She grips the sheets tighter.

I scoff. "That was me going easy on you."

"EASY!?" Her jaw drops.

There's a certain air around us now like after finally sealing the deal we have gotten to a place in our relationship where it's real. It's been a long time since I've had real and although I'm somewhat hesitant on a variety of aspects I know with Sage it'll be worth it.

The way she treats me since my proposal of both her soul and body, which was a week ago. We've been bickering non-stop but not in a bad way, in a fun teasing way. Sage has grown relaxed around me and is quickly picking up the pointers of having a sex life.

"I'm hungry." I ignore her shock, slumping down onto the bed.

"Then eat." Sage tells me as if I were slow.

"Is that an invitation?" I grin.

Immediately her ears turn bright red. "You're a...pervert!"

"You weren't complaining about my perverted ways earlier."

There isn't anything more entertaining than messing with Sage. Her innocence may have been taken away physically but mentally there's a chuck load of it. Which works perfectly for me, it makes the experience more enjoyable and fresher. Women I've been with are too eager to finish what they started but with Sage, she's so dense about this stuff I take my time and teach her.

"Seriously, how were so many women able to deal with you?" Sage rolls her eyes.

"I'm going, to be honest with you, they couldn't, which is why they were nothing but a one night stand." I inform her. "So consider yourself special, Sage soon to be Blackstone."

She smiles. "Yeah well, not many people can deal with your life."

"Especially my father." I rub my face. "That bloody man will be the death of me."

A laugh escapes her. "What are you talking about Papa Blackstone is the more entertaining member of our family Greyson."

"Papa Blackstone?" I raise an eyebrow. "You refer to my father, one of the strictest men I've ever met, raised in the Baby Boomer time period, as Papa Blackstone?"

"Yes and that's what our children are going to refer him as too..." She stiffens.

"Oh." I sit up. "You've been thinking about children with me, hm?"

Sage turns her head towards me and protests. "That didn't come out...right. I didn't mean it that way Greyson. This relationship is the way to fresh and I'm way to young, I mean I haven't been to Mars yet. And a guy like you who has lived the bachelor life for so long can't possibly be thinking about children.

When she's nervous she rambles a lot, one of the many quirks about her I can't help but be enthralled about.

"Relax." I grab her head and shift myself, facing myself completely towards her. "Although most of that is correct, we are fresh and you're very young. I have absolutely no objections to the thought of our hypothetical children, in fact, I love kids, despite what you think."

"Really?" She shakes her head. "I've never seen you around a child."

I sigh. "That's because even though I love kids I'm bad for them. Or at least...they're bad for me."