The Model Man and The Fever

Sage Slade

"COME WITH ME" HE SAID, "IT'LL BE BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NOTEBOOK" HE SAID

Right now I am sitting on one of those chairs celebrities and directors sit on during those behind the scenes, or interviews at the movie set. You know the one where they have your name on the back of it? Yeah well unfortunately mine doesn't have my name but it does have Greyson's. 

At this very moment he is being prepped for his stupid GQ photoshoot with some some model who has beauty that seems almost IMPOSSIBLE for normal girls like me to capture. Like she was deadly gorgeous, looking at her made no sense, it was like looking at the definition of a man's perfect girl. If I weren't straight I'd go for her—please I am straight and I'm feeling a little gay for her.

"Alright, Mr. Blackstone told me to watch you and ask if you needed anything." Jennifer, his new assistant asked. I liked her, she was nice and motherly but took her job very seriously. Plus it helps that manwhore over there is nowhere near interested in her since she is like I said, motherly.

Greyson wasn't supposed to bring me here because well we're not supposed to be anywhere in public period. So he of course brought Jen and told everyone I'm her daughter, I also had to get a makeover since people may know me as an Emerson. Which means I am wearing glasses, green contacts, my clothes were pretty drabby, my hair was tied into a tight ponytail and the make up artist put freckles on my face.

No one would recognize me.

I looked at Jen and smiled. "I'm okay, truthfully I'd rather be home."

"Mr. Blackstone wasn't comfortable leaving you alone in the house, he wouldn't explain why. So it's up to me to keep you happy so you'll enjoy your visit to this photoshoot." She smiles, then turns around and looks at Greyson. "He's quite handsome isn't he?"

It wasn't far from the truth, Greyson looked more hotter than usual and I knew exactly why. The theme for the shoot was "Bad Boy" since he's known to the Blackstone household and many wealthy families as the black sheep. He's charming but his ways aren't that of a Blackstone, in fact he's rebelled against his father on more occasions than others.

The entire community knows only that and sadly not for his manwhore ways, or selfish ones, or lying, or anything bad for the most part.

His hair was tousled, it had that I just had sex affect. Like someone had their hands in it and kept running them through. Then his eyes were more brilliant and piercing than usual. He was wearing casual clothes, a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans. 

Looking at him I totally understood Lana Del Rey when she said "Blue jeans, white shirt. Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn."

"Alright we're starting! Get Brynn in here!" The photographer yelled.

Brynn, the ridiculously hot model, who must I add seems to have a friendship with Greyson. They apparently know each other and are actually old friends. The way he looks at her tells me he's seen her naked on more than one instance. Please their chemistry and the way they talk make it seem like they were hanging out just days ago.

Greyson started staring into the camera, expressionless and aloof. Brynn leaned on him, barely dressed I must add! After a few shots the photographer yelled "Greyson, listen the I don't give a fuck look suits you well, but try to smile a little for me it'll make the girls melt. Think of a girl or something funny or I don't know just smile but do it as sexy as possible!"

Instantly his eyes went to mine and I felt my heart stop, then he looked back at the camera with bedroom eyes and a lazy smirk. The photographer was right, I was MELTING. "J-Jen." I cleared my throat. "I'm going to use...the uhm...bathroom."