The Man And His Plan

Greyson

SOMETIMES A LITTLE WHITE LIE NEVER HURTS

"You guys are doing an excellent job!" Hudson yells walking around the space. "But we've got a deadline and an impatient boss so if you can continue your excellence with some pep in your step that'd be much appreciated!"

Looking around I was amazed too see what months of planning and a week of setting up could create. Exactly how I envisioned it in my brain and all thanks to an expensive planner and my best friend who just gets me.

Hudson notices me and smiles. "Well there he goes, I must say things are coming together amazing. We just need too work on a few things and we're still waiting on a few items but my guys are going to get it here by tonight and we'll focus on that stuff tomorrow."

"Well," I say shrugging off my suit jacket. "I'm sure we need all hands on deck. What needs work?"

He grins. "Well actually we're good on the help with decorating and setting up, what you can do is get your ass to sleep because you have the energy of an anxious four year old but your eyes show the tiredness of an eighty year old."

"Hudson this is too important to waste time on and sleep off."

He nods and agrees. "Understood but you've got enough on your plate and as much as I appreciate the enthusiasm for this, you've got other things too attend too."

"Yeah!" Suddenly an energetic sound echoes into my ear. "What he said."

I look down to find none other than my own flesh and blood, wearing a pair of overalls. Her dark hair pulled into a messy ponytail. "Scarlett, I left you at your mother's house how did you get here?"

"Well I'll be damned." A voice that used to bring me nothing but toxic energy (still sort've does) says. "Greyson this is marvelous I must say."

Hudson sighs. "Why are you here, this is a place of purity Bianca. We don't need that bad juju spreading around here."

Even after having knowledge of Bianca's situation, Hudson remains cold towards her. As most close friends would react when you're around a poisonous ex. 

"Relax, Scarlett is a sucker for events like this and wanted to help out." Bianca looks at me.

Scarlett has been staying with Bianca for these past few days, I couldn't just leave my daughter with Sage all this time. She would get suspicious, that's not like me at all and would cause her too snoop in places she shouldn't.

She continues. "Besides what father wouldn't want his daughter helping out on his wedding day? Surely not the princely one I painted you out to be."

Yes, you heard right.

Wedding day

For months I've been planning out a wedding, a surprise wedding you might say. Sage and I have been through enough for me to be able to confidently say she's my forever. No matter what I've done or how much my past comes to haunt our relationship she still proceeds to stay with me with nothing but unconditional love and support. I honestly can't picture my life without the girl with such fire in her eyes and passion to help the ones she loves in her soul.

We were always going to get married but it was going to be a regular expensive and fancy one. Where some planner will tell us the basic wedding go-to and we'd accept. However, Sage is too important for me to brush this off. I don't deserve her and that will always be something I'll never forget, but I will give her something she does deserve. A wedding ceremony that came from the heart.

"I'm here to help, what can I do!?" Scarlett stands tall and excited.

"You've got to ask Uncle Hudson, he's in charge of the execution." I inform her.