The Truth

Greyson

"My patience is running thin Hudson." I tap my fingers against the custom wooden table we got imported for the board room.

Hudson swirls around on the chair like an idiot in bliss. "Relax, Grey, in due time."

"It's been two weeks, the due time was years ago."

He chuckles. "That's karma for all your manwhore ways, the universe refuses to hand you what you want without a little torture."

This felt true, this whole process wouldn't even have happened if it weren't for the fact that I had sex with women I had no business being intimate with. Though, I would've never been forced into a marriage with Sage without it. So as much as I'd love to say I regret my actions, I don't, I've gained more than I could want.

A woman I want to spend my entire life with and an incredible daughter to watch grow into an amazing woman.

"Alright, lay it on me." I sigh.

Hudson halts, and his smile finally dissipates. "You sure?"

"Either this or I reconsider doing hard drugs to keep my mind off of this."

He nods his head. "Good call, who knows how many women you'll have in your bed by the end of the week."

Hudson slides me a portfolio across the table, filled with information that will either keep me sane or sparking a fire inside of me to finally take the girl against her will. I've waited far too long for this, years even, and it's getting ridiculous to wait anymore for an outcome that is long overdue.

I open the file and see a series of pictures, all of them featuring a certain man I told Sage to rid herself of weeks ago.

"So he comes to her house often, as far as his personal affairs the guy is pretty generic. An average college student who works part time at his Uncles pizzeria." Hudson explains. "It seems they've been going on a few dates and have...had some..."

I frown. "Hudson."

"Overnight run ins with each other." He clears his throat. "Actually I'm not even sure if he lives anywhere other than her bedroom lately, plus he owns a key so..."

I sigh. "As much as I want to bash his skull, this is well deserved for all those times I did it to her."

"Impressive, I was really hoping for a blood bath, I mean we both know they're...y'know..." He smiles awkwardly as soon as I glare at him. "Anyways, the guy is clean so I have nothing to really use to get rid of him."

That is annoying since the alternative is to wait for Sage to make up her mind, but that's not something I'm willing to do in this state of mind. I've had her under me, her eyes begging for more, and she goes in bed with him.

Hudson looks at his phone. "Well, my lady has requested me for some 'lunch' if you know what I mean."

"That's my sister you're speaking of." I'm not sure if Hudson wants me to punch him through the wall today but he's really working on my nerves.

He stands up and fixes his jacket. "Soon you'll get laid, soon."

"I hope she really means lunch." I scoff. 

He chuckles. "Don't care, I'll be eating something, that's all that matters."

"LEAVE!" I drop my face into my palm, disgusted with his wording.