The Drunk Girl and The Interview

GREYSON BLACKSTONE

I HATE INTERVIEWS

The interviewer always asks the most unnecessary questions. Admittedly, it's their job to do so, they ask what they feel what the people want to know the most. However, that does not excuse them for actually asking the question. My personal life has been personal for a reason.

"So, Greyson, after the release of your amazing cover for GQ the ladies have to be knocking on your door." Michael says. I opted for a male interviewer because having a female ask questions like this while batting their eyes on me isn't enjoyable. It's actually seriously annoying and I don't feel like acting like what they're doing is remotely interesting to me.

My Father made me pose for the cover, he made me do these interviews, and go on TV on the Today show. I'm unhappy about it but I'd gladly do it all, especially since the outcome of it all got me the Blackstone towers I've been wanting to take over since I was ten.

What makes me the most happiest about it is how unhappy Hamilton is about it. He's livid that Father chose me and has been in New York this entire time. It's been a week since the dinner and Hamilton is trying his best to convince our Father that I don't deserve the towers.

Dawn at least has been happy about it and mainly because the school is now in her total control. Business life between us wasn't so bad but we didn't agree on a lot, so it's nice everything is her choice now.

I chuckle. "That's not the case, trust me."

"But people have been commenting about your cover all over social media, Taylor Swift has even made a compliment regarding it." Ah yes, Miss Swift, I've met her on several occasions. Nice girl she is, very beautiful as well, not a huge fan of her music but it's a nice to hear that she enjoyed the photoshoot. "Other celebrities have done so too, you must be very gracious."

Actually I don't care, but I won't say that.

I clear my throat. "You know, Michael, it's nice when someone of high status compliments you and all but to be honest no ones opinion matters more than the other. If a person on the street complimented me I'd be just as grateful."

"An answer expected from the Greyson Blackstone." Michael laughs lightly. "So word around is you're inheriting your father's towers in New York, running such a place would surely place you on the top ten billionaire bachelors list."

I nod. "Yes."

"So since you're going to be in that position, would you say your love life has become increasingly more difficult?"

I straightened myself. "Not difficult more like impossible."

Impossible because I'm already engaged and to the sole inheritor of the Emerson name. After the announcement has been made all eyes will be on us. Everything I do will be on a radar and the life I once had will become nearly impossible to keep up with.

"Surely a man like yourself cannot have a hard time in this area, rumour has it you're a bit of an expert when it comes to women." I'm not sure how to answer this and truthfully I don't want to. Agreeing would make me come off as a manwhore of sorts and although that's been hinted around, no one truly know for sure if I am one.

So I shake my head and say. "I'm not an expert on anything, I'm just a man who knows how to treat a lady. Nothing more and nothing less."

→←

As soon as I get home after a long day of interviews and exposing myself to the social world, I come home to hear loud music playing. While walking towards the source which was in the Living Room, I could hear the faint sound of Sage's voice singing to the song.