THE MAN WHO SLEEPS WITH MY PROFESSOR AND THE COFFEE

Sage Slade

Coffee...

Since when did Dad make coffee?

My eyes fluttered open, immediately I see a bright light beaming across my face. It was clearly morning time but my bed is far away from the window, since when did I get sunlight like this? I rub my eyes and stretch aggressively.

"I haven't slept that well for a while." I say to myself, staring off into a beautiful painting. Something felt wrong, I don't recognize anything here. Where's my Supernova painting and my 3-D model of space? Where's my Astronomy text-books?

It hits me like a truck—Greyson's home!

Behind me I hear a door open, when I turn around my eyes instantly meets Greysons. I've never seen him in the morning and something about it messed around with my calm. He doesn't look any different than he usually does, he's still a overly attractive man from head to toe. However, I can't feel anything but insecure.

Here I am a hot mess who just woke up and has bad breath—OH MY GOSH HE'S SEEN ME WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP! He's seen me asleep! Dad tells me all the time I look like I'm fighting wars in my sleep and Greyson has seen it. Good-looking, manwhore Greyson!

My ears instantly burn.

"You're awake I see." He says, then walks over to the coffee pot and pours himself a cup. "Do you feel good enough to go to school? If not I'll speak to Daniell's personally and tell her the circumstances and to give me any work sheets you'll need to catch up." Like if I'd let him personally go see her for me, if anything the only one who's getting the benefit is him. 

I'm not trying to stay here all day thinking about him sexing up my Astronomy Professor. So I cleared my throat. "I-I'm fine...you don't have to do that, I'll go to class." I tell him and keep my eyes pasted onto the ground to hide my face. 

I hear footsteps pas me. "Alright then, the town car will pick you up at nine, I've got a meeting so I'm heading out early. After your class I'll accompany you to the hospital to see your Dad." Before I could say anything the elevator doors closed without me knowing it and he vanished. 

This sucks so much.

→←

"Alright class, that'll be all for today I expect everyone to ace the test this Friday." Professor Daniell's says, closing the book. Students all around me get up, a few of them say bye to me but I can't pay attention to them.

This asshole had sex with her.

There's nothing you can do to wash the guilty look on your face and she's wearing hers awkwardly. Her hair is really messy and it looks like she tried to fix it before class but wasn't successful. Plus she doesn't notice that one of her buttons to her button up isn't at the right place. She skipped a button! Her pencil skirt has also been pulled on the wrong way and has wrinkles.

When I got up and started leaving the class she stops me. "Oh...uhm, Miss Slade." Her voice irritates me, it bothers me so much to hear it that I can't even enjoy the class anymore. "Yes?" I answer, stopping in front of her desk. She clears her throat then smiles. "President Blackstone told me to...give you an extra week before your test because of missed time due to your accident."

Typical

TY-PI-CAL 

"Don't need it." I say, swallowing down the anger.

"But this will help you, you don't want to fail your test." She pushes. Me, fail a test on Astronomy? ME? My whole life has revolved around the stars and equations. All this is to me is a crash course before getting into the real hard-hitting stuff.