The Jealous Man and The Hickey

HE...HE KISSED ME?

Please tell me that was all a dream—or nightmare. Greyson would never do something like that towards me for no reason. 

It was a dream, it was a dream.

It's been two days and the notion that Greyson Blackstone placed his lips onto mine is still surreal. Impossible, even. I've just never seen him so hot-tempered before, his usual anger had no chance against how he was Saturday.

The worst part about this all is how much I want him to do that again. Something felt unbearably right when he kissed me, like we both were deprived of something we very much needed. Though I believe with all my heart that it was a fluke of some sorts. He was just angrier than usual because somehow Dorian and I have pissed him off.

Speaking of Dorian!

Dorian: Really enjoyed the movie and hot chocolate, hope we can do it again.

Me: So do I! :)

I really did enjoy being around Dorian Saturday. We ended up seeing a movie right after because I remembered how bad I wanted to see the Revenant. After seeing the movie and hearing only like three words out of Leonardo's mouth but a heckova' lot of brutal scenes, he drove me home.

Then Greyson decided to throw the greatest curve ball in this century and lose his marbles on me. Bombarding me with questions and making up a lot of stupid assumptions.

"Sage."

I mean he had the audacity to claim I was the easy one out of us.

"Sage."

Me!

"Sage."

I've never even had my first kiss before Saturday.

"Sage."

Oh my gosh...GREYSON WAS MY FIRST KISS.

"Sage!"

I look up at Nora who was staring at me...with the entire class.

"Miss Slade, you've been summoned to the main office." Mr. Delgado informs me, standing in front of the class impatiently.

"Oh-Oh, okay." I stand up.

→←

Getting to the office I immediately see a guy in a suit standing at the front desk, his hands behind his back. Wearing a pair of shades—indoors.

That can not be for me, right?

I lean against the front desk. "I-I'm—"

"Miss Slade." The man in the suit states.

My eyes wander to the suspicious man. "Uh..."

"No need to be wary, Miss Slade, Mr. Blackstone has asked me to escort you back to his office." The man explains to me, his voice low.

The teachers and staff watched me speak with him, very curious what we were speaking about. I mean I'd be too if a strange man in a suit wearing a pair of shaded walked in asking for such a normal girl.

"I..." I scratch my head. "I'd prefer to stay in school."

"Mr. Blackstone said 'no' isn't an option."

Of course he did.

"Well...uh...you can't sign me out you're not family." I inform him.

The man in the suit looks at the women staring behind their desk. "She is free to go, is she not?"