The Man Who Speaks Romantically and The Theory

Sage

BEING A KNOWN BILLIONAIRE IS NOT EASY

Everyday I come to school there's crowds of people who make it their goal to find me. Not to mention my friends were super offended that I didn't inform them of such crucial information. I honestly didn't care what anyone thought, I've dealt with a crap-load of problems for this engagement, crap they'll never understand.

"So how's it going with the whole engaged to a billionaire bachelor thing going?" Dorian asks, sipping his cup of coffee.

Dorian is the only one, only one, who gives an understanding reaction towards this engagement. He, admittedly, wasn't the happiest camper to know the girl he had confessed to was engaged. Nevertheless, we were friends first and so he decided to push that aside and continue to be a helping hand.

I sigh. "Awful. Everyone seems to want to be my friend or hate me with every fiber in their soul."

"Well just think of it this way," He smiles. "those haters of yours wasn't invited personally to that Justin Bieber tour by Mr. Bieber himself, hanging at the Hampton's with the Depp family or having Brunch with Jim Carrey."

It didn't dawn on me how popular and well acquainted Greyson was with popular celebrities. He knew that Mr. Carrey had been a favorite actor of mine since childhood. My Mom used to make Gideon and I watch all his movies because she had the biggest crush on him.

"That's not enough, I don't really care about that stuff...you know?" I play around with the tea bag in my cup.

Dorian nods his head. "We need to cheer up, how about I get us some Coke's? Get some sugar in our systems?"

"I'm okay." I smile. "You go get yourself one though, entertain me with your sugar high."

Dorian walks away towards the Soda isle, I stared at my tea, still practically full. Thoughts about the relationship I was in clouded everything. Sometimes it just feels to good to be true with Greyson, like something is bound to happen. I sighed and threw my head back, leaning against the chair and rubbing my face.

"Miss are you okay?" I hear a small voice next to me ask.

I removed my hands from my face to see a child-a gorgeous one at that. This little girl looked better than most girls in high school who required make-up to look even semi-decent. This child was a natural beauty.

The girl had large eyes, the color of a sea after a storm, beautifully haunting. She had dark wavy hair that fell all the way down her shoulders. Her skin was that of a dolls, porcelain to perfection. It was hard to believe this child was real and not some doll-makers masterpiece. Whoever were her parents had to be quiet the lookers.

"Hello?" She waves her hand over my face. "You dead, lady?"

I blink.

What?

The little girl crosses her arms. "Mommy says that it isn't lady like to slouch on a chair."

"Huh?" I sat up.

She tilts her head, confused. "Why are you sitting in that position? Are you dying? Perhaps your back has given, should I call the authorities?"

How old was she? She talks like a grown up.

"I'm fine..." I fix myself. "...uh...where's your mommy?"

The little girl shrugs. "Probably with boyfriend number ten."

What?

I stare with wide eyes. "Uh...so she's not with you?"

"No, I just told you, she's with boyfriend number ten probably." She shakes her head.