The Tabloid Filled Man and The Wrong Number

Sage

I'VE NEVER READ TABLOIDS BEFORE

At least not until Dorian brought it up at the party to Greyson two weeks ago. Ever since then, I have been online everyday searching up Greyson and what he's been up to. At least...that's what I did at first, I have somehow researched his entire life online.

There's so many things about him, so many people he associates with, and so many PHOTOS OF HIM. I ended up seeing pictures of him when he was my age and hot damn he was the hottest high schooler I've ever seen in my life. Not even TV show actors who play high school teenagers were hotter than him.

Though it wasn't a surprise to see his manwhore ways were still around even at that age. With his youthful looks and boyish charm Greyson managed to have many girlfriends. Though the media never spoke much about him, these pictures were actually from events at school or ones with his father.

"Wow that's one fine looking guy." Nora leaned in to my side, staring at my phone.

Evelyn came to my other side. "Greyson Blackstone...Greyson Blackstone..." She repeated to herself. "Oh my gosh! That's the Greyson Blackstone? As a teenager, what the fuck he's like super hot!"

Both Nora and I look at her, Nora placed her hands on her hips. "You know this gent?"

"Yeah he's the hottie that posed for GQ a few months back." Evelyn informs us. "Remember Nora, I told you how I wanted to have his children."

Uh-oh

That's really bad to hear

"Oh!" Nora remembers, then looks at me. "You're a fan of him?"

I cleared my throat. "Not...necessarily."

"But you're looking up pictures of him as a teenager, I mean I'm not arguing because I mean LOOK at him but still, why else would you be looking him up?"

"Uh..." I stutter. "I'm just researching young billionaires that all..."

"Did you see the photos of him at the Christmas party two weeks ago?" Evelyn placed her hand on her heart and sighed. "Bless that beautiful man."

"Oh yeah I did see that, his date was that super model Brynn." Nora adds. "She's gorgeous."

"Her and Greyson would make GORGEOUS babies." Evelyn grins. "Maybe they'll have a son, I don't mind being a cougar."

Hearing my friends talk about how good the two looked left a bitter taste in my mouth. Luckily though, the tabloids cared so little about me that no ones yet to hear about my sudden inheritance. Grandfather makes sure it doesn't go to the public and only a select crowd.

They continued to speak, that is, until the teacher came in. "Alright class, quiet down, let's begin the lesson."

→←

The three of us went to the usual cafe, I took notice that Todd is off vacation and has been following me around again. I have to admit having him around has grown on me, he makes me feel safe. The police have yet to find the guy who stabbed my Dad and knowing he's around bothers me. Dad got over it which isn't surprising, as soon as his wounds healed, the trauma did with it.

"I had a new years resolution to get a firmer body, but that was when I forgot french fries existed." Evelyn sighs.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it to see a familiar name on the screen flash.

Dorian: How was your day at school? I'd tell you mine but I'm still on vacation, haha.

I grinned.