The Clueless Man and The Stupid Realization

GENERAL FICTION #65, WOOT WOOT!

Sage

~*ONE MONTH LATER*~

SCHOOL'S HARD...

But school's even harder when you have to hide the fact that you're the granddaughter of a billionaire. From all your friends and teachers and basically everyone. Not to mention I have to walk around the corner and privately be escorted back to Greyson's condo in hopes of no one seeing me.

Oh and lets not get started on the wardrobe Greyson bought me for school. All my life I've shopped at American Eagle or I don't know, Walmart, but Greyson decided that a pair of Yeezys should be my GYM shoes. I mean the freaking sneakers have been sold out for months and he managed to get it without breaking a sweat.

Let's just say Greyson didn't hesitate giving me Kim Kardashian's closet for school. So instead I had my Father personally bring me my clothes from home and I chose to wear them for the most part.

Changing the subject, Greyson, the dictator of my life has agreed to let me hang out with my friends at least so I'm going to do just that. Of course there's going to be a creepy guy in a black suit lingering around me but hey, whatever gets me out of that stupid condo.

"We've got to get you laid, Sage." Evelyn blurts out as we pick out on some burgers from the local hang out spot in town.

I coughed, then quickly swallowed down the food. "What!?"

"Agreeing with Eve, after I lost my virginity to Gale over the summer, I have become a sexaholic. It's great!" Nora grinned, munching on her fries.

I frowned. "Uh..."

"Yeah, you need to date, I mean it would have been awesome if you and Pierce Radwell would have hit it off!" Evelyn sighs. "Man losing your V-Card to the hottest guy ever would have been AWESOME."

"Yeah I'm really mad you didn't tell us your Dad got the hookups to those fancy rich people parties." Nora shakes her head. "Would have been nice to be invited."

Yes, I had to lie to my two closest friends in order to hide the fact that I was there because I was an Emerson. I may have been introduced as such but it hasn't spread around thanks to my Grandfather for keeping the party under tight wraps.

So everyone thinks I was there because my Dad works for his company.

And as for Pierce Radwell, the asshole never sent me a message or called. Waited the entire summer but nothing. But whatever it's not like I could DATE him, I've got an image to upkeep for this stupid family. Plus I'm pretty sure Greyson would blow a fuse, though, that doesn't sound to bad to see. Well actually it does.

"Guys I don't know what to say to you, but I'm not going to just lose my virginity for no reason, and I didn't invite you because my Dad told me last minute." I said, sipping my soda.

"It's not NO reason, we just want you to enjoy life, all summer you were home. That's BORING." Nora exaggerates with her hands. "Not saying it's necessary to lose it, we just...want you to experience it."

"Yeah well then again Sage is old fashioned and wants to do it because she loves the guy. Which makes sense. I'm a slut so I got no preference." Evelyn chuckles.

"Then lets get you a boyfriend!" Nora says excitedly.

"That's impossible." I laugh lightly. "Finding love just isn't in the cards for me."