The Girl Who Boils My Blood and The Drive

Greyson Blackstone

THAT GIRL BOILS MY BLOOD LIKE NO OTHER

For the life of me I cannot make sense of how defiant she is towards me. This behaviour is much different from what it was when we first met. She was respectful and seemed to genuinely enjoy being around me. Which was why I thought that this ludicrous engagement would be simple and quick. Unfortunately it seems like this is going to be exhausting, great. 

My phone rings and I look at the screen to see it was Dawn, my sister. "Hello?" I answer, pinching the bridge of my nose and waiting to hear her complain in my ear about something I did as usual.

"Have you met with her?" Dawn asks and it didn't take a moment to figure out who she was talking about. My sister has been curious about Sage and I since our Father forced me into engagement with her.

I rubbed the temple of my head. "She's tiresome Dawn, just tiresome."

"Well I assumed you met with her because of the scowl she was wearing as she stormed out of the wing." She giggled. "I think you've met your match Greyson."

Like if, she's a High School student, if the women I sleep with can't match me she surely cannot. "Did you call me to speak about Slade or is there something more important you had to say?" I tend not to waste my time talking about useless matters with Dawn because she goes the extra mile with her curiousity.

"Honestly, no." She answers truthfully. "However, I'd love it if you stopped fucking my staff Greyson. I happened to like Professor Daniells. Now that I know she's slept with you even though she's married fortunately with no kids, I can't say I'm not going to cringe everytime I see her from now on." Dawn hates cheaters, especially since her ex-husband did it and our Father. In her eyes anyone willing to disrespect their spouse like that is no better than regular scum.

Which means she'll probably end up disliking me greatly because if I am to marry this child, I refuse to think of her more than someone I am forced to be with. Slade understands that I do not plan on settling and even if I were it would not be with her. Call me scum but at least I'm honest about it and not beating around the bush.

This was something I was not going to bring up. "Instead of telling me to stop doing that, how about telling them to keep their legs closed when they're around me. I never force a lady to have sex with me Dawn and I don't intend to." There's no need for me to do any work when it comes to getting what I want, it's unfortunate for most but because of my status and wealth and looks I won't be having an issue with women for the rest of my life.

"Anyways, I hope you explained the strict rules of this College to your student. Not that I'm worried since she's smart enough to see your true colors." She explains. "However, if you were to fraternize with a student—much less a High School student—this will bring unwanted problems to this campus and Miss Slade will be permanently expelled and you will be fired even if you're my brother."

One of the many rules I haven't followed, if only my sister knew how many College students walk into my office voluntarily. If only she knew that losing my job would mean nothing to me since we are of course no short of wealth and our Father has several enterprises I can work at. "Trust me I am not low enough to shorten my standards to a teenage girl."

"A teenage girl who is your fiance." She reminds me, her tone serious suddenly.

I scoff. "Not my choice and besides the girl practically hates me which means she's not exactly one who is willingly going to walk into my room and strip her clothes off."

"Just make sure you're right about that." She says. "Well I've got business to take care off, I'll speak to you later." Dawn hangs up the phone and I lean back into my chair.