[Smash Bros] Link x Reader: Vacation

Note: the picture has nothing to do with this. I just thought it looks cute❤️.
Also, the song is there because I ❤️ FMA as we've established already.

"All packed and ready to go!" You exclaim, looking at the two bags on your bed. The whole Smash Mansion was going on a winter vacation, courtesy of Peach. Everyone is eager to get on the plane and fly to the beach. Even Dark Pit was eager. You decide to sit far away from him on the plane for fear of being murdered.

As it turned out, you all had to share a room. "Aw, Peach, I thought you would bring us to someplace big with rooms for all of us!" You whine. "You haven't even seen the room yet!"

She opens the door and the room is huge with bunk beds everywhere. You run in and climb onto the top bunk of a bed. "First one on a bed! Last person on a bed has to do my laundry for a year!" Everyone then runs into the room and gets on the first bed they see open. The last one is Roy. "Have fun, Captain Red-Head." You laugh.

-At the beach-
You remove the shorts you had on and ran straight into the water. Of all the women in swimsuits, Bayonetta was probably the most revealing. "Bayonetta, there are kids here!" Palutena exclaims. A girl with blonde pigtails looks at the commotion, followed by a boy with spiky blue hair. "Um, Pala-sama, people are staring." You point out. "Blame this one, not me." Bayonetta pulls out a gun. "Ready to get wet, Palutena?" She shoots the gun, which is filled with water. Palutena puts her hands up to shield her face from the water. You decide to leave them alone.

You see a tall rock. You run over to climb it. You feel the wind blowing, your hair flowing along with it. You feel arms wrap around your body. You look up to see someone you've never seen before. "Hey there. What's a pretty lady like you doing up here all alone?" He asks. He turns you around, bringing his face closer to yours.

"Let me go, you creep!" You push him away. "Aw, come on, I just wanna little kiss, is that so much to ask?" You try to fight him, but he catches your wrist. You squirm to break free. "Why you going after me? I'm not as hot as half of the girls on the beach." You glare. "Because you're all alone. No one can interrupt us up here." He moves your swim suit strap off your shoulder. "I will scream if you don't stop." He seems determined. "No you wouldn't. I know you're enjoying this."

"No, I'm really not." You growl. He removes the other one. You scream. The boy pushes you closer to the water, which the rock is conveniently looming over. Well, convenient for him, at least. "Y/N!" You hear. You see Link, with Pit and Dark Pit behind him. "Link!" The man pushes you into the water. "You jerk!" Pit exclaims. "Now you're gonna get it." Dark says. The two crack their knuckles in unison. Link dives in after you.

He resurfaces with you in his arms. He fixes your straps, then swims back to shore. "Y/N, are you alright? Wake up! Open your eyes!" Link yells. All of the Smashers(except for Bayo and Pala) were surrounding you. You cough. Link immediately hugs you. Your eyes snap open at the sudden embrace.

"Thank god you're alright." You see the faces of all the Smashers (again, except for Bayo and Pala). Rain begins to fall gently. "Well, let's head back to the room. It's gonna start poring soon." Marth says.

You sit in the bathtub, thinking about what would've happened had those three hadn't come when they did. And you feel a bit sick at the thought of a random stranger taking your virginity. "Where's the bleach?" You ask yourself. You shake your head, sighing. You step out of the bath, wrapping a towel around yourself. You sigh with relief. At least the bathrooms are separate from the bedroom.

You hear yelling and peak your head out the door. "ROOOOOOOOOOY" Marth yells. The red-head runs past you with Marth's crown. "Roy, get back here with my crown!" Marth runs past like Sonic, the wind almost knocking you over. You quickly grab the doorframe to stay on your feet, your other hand holding the towel. You step back and close the door. You dry yourself off and pick up your pajamas. You step out, now fully clothed. You notice Link looking out the window, watching the drops of water hit the window continuously. "Hey." You say. He jumps, looking at you. "What're you doing over here?" You ask. He doesn't answer and continues staring outside. Link's usually quiet, except when he's concerned or asking a question or something. "So, um...thanks for the save back there. God only knows what would've happened if your timing wasn't so convenient." He looks at you through the corner of his eye. You give a half smile.

Link walks away from the window. You follow him. "Where ya going?" You ask. He turns around to face you. His face is a bit red. "Link, are you alright? Your face is red." You notice Roy and Pit watching the scene from behind a wall. What did they do this time? Link gives you a quick peck on the lips, his face having turn red as a tomato. You stand there, flustered and unable to form words. "I, um, I...I love you!" He says, slightly yelling. You hug him, burying your face in his chest. "I've been waiting forever to hear you say those words." Link hugs you back, resting his head on yours. And all the while, Pit and Roy were snapping photos of the two of you.