[Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic] Aladdin x Reader: The Bravery

So I just recently started watching this anime, and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with the world and it's charming characters. My favorite is obviously Aladdin, though Alibaba comes at a super close second. Now then, let's write!

"Y/N, over here, quickly!" Aladdin yelled as Sinbad was about to attack this man that had just appeared out of seemingly nowhere. I didn't hear him at first, since I was too focused on what was going on. "Y/N!" I started to run, but, since I was across the room before Sinbad began to attack, he had already cut the guy in half, the blood splattering onto me and Sinbad, the latter in front of me prevented me from getting it anywhere besides my right arm and my face, while Aladdin had used a magic shield to block it. But why...?

"Ah, I see the Magi noticed! A shame your two friends there didn't pick up on it yet!" The man taunted. "Pick up on what?!" I yelled. Then I realized something. I was hit with the blood, but I don't feel any of it on my skin... What?! I glanced at my hand, and it was...black? "What?!" I must be seeing things, right?! I'm just extremely tired, so maybe I'm just hallucinating shit! Or maybe I'm not awake at all and I'm just dreaming! In my panic, I fell on the floor and passed out, ignoring the cries of my name.

I woke up and saw Aladdin and Morgiana looking over me with concern. "Y/N, are you alright? You've been asleep for almost an hour." Morgiana asked. I looked at my hand. Much to my surprise and disappointment, it was black. However, it had spread and was now up to my elbow. "So that wasn't a dream after all..." I sighed. "Sorry for passing out on you guys like that. I was so tired, and mixed with the panicking I was doing at that moment, I guess I was just overwhelmed."

"It's alright. Sinbad said we should head to the dungeon, Zagan. He said the djinn there can help us fix this." Morgiana explained. "Alright. Count me in."

-Time Skip to when they're split up in the dungeon-
I opened my eyes and saw a hallway with rows upon rows of suits of armor. I looked around and saw both Aladdin and Alibaba next to me. Quick thing to note, me and Aladdin are roughly the same height, so most people mistake me for a child. I'm only fifteen! Is it really strange to see a teenager the size of a child?! Anyway, I looked at the armor with a hint of fear. I had a feeling these weren't just here for decoration.

Aladdin seemed to notice the way I was eyeing the armor, as he reached for my hand and held it tightly, smiling softly. "Hey, it'll be okay! You've got me and Alibaba here to help you! Besides, you're strong! I know you can take on whatever the world throws at you!"

"Th-Thanks, Aladdin! I'll do my best!"

One of the suits of armor began to move. I drew my sword, though my grip was a bit shaky. The two next to me didn't seem to notice, as they were readying their weapons as well. I didn't know magic like Aladdin nor did I have a metal vessel like Alibaba, so I was worried I wouldn't be of any use. I ran up and attacked, only for my sword to bounce off the armor and shatter. "Wh-Wha...?" I fell back from the recoil, my now broken sword laying in pieces next to me. "No way..."

"Nice try, but normal attacks don't work on these suits of armor! Guess you're just gonna have to sit this one out, eh, little girl? Oh, and your sword's broken, too! Guess you won't be able to fight!" Zagan, the djinn of the dungeon, taunted me with his words. I was so zoned out that I didn't see an attack coming at me until Aladdin ran over and used his magic to make a shield and block the attack. "Alibaba, please get Y/N!"

"Got it!" Alibaba quickly grabbed my wrist and brought me to a safer place that was still nearby. "Stay here, okay?" I nodded, still in a daze.

That djinn is right. I really am useless. What if one of them gets hurt? What if one of them gets killed?! I didn't notice that the black stuff on my arm had spread all the way up to my shoulder, turning my entire arm into a giant black bruise. I felt a sharp pain in my arm, trying to hold in a scream. I glanced over at them to see that they had finished off the suits of armor. My eyes began to water from the pain. I couldn't hold it in any longer and let out a pained scream.