[Danganronpa] Makoto x Reader: Nightmares

Post killing game, pre final killing game. Sequel to Mute

"No...No, you guys got it all wrong! I didn't kill her! I didn't! I swear on my life, I didn't! I'm completely innocent! You have to believe me!" Y/N yelled. She was being accused for the murder of Mukuro Ikasaba, even though everyone knows she was with Makoto the whole time. "How could it be me?!"

"Y/N, just fess up already! We know you killed her!" Asahina yelled. "Asahina, please, I would never-"

"Y/N, how could you...? I never would have foresaw this." Hagakure's expression was unreadable. "Hagakure, what-"

"Y-Y-You monster! Makoto shows you k-kindness and you go off and m-murder someone!" Toko growled, sneezing after. "Not that I wouldn't do the same for my beloved Master~! But, then again, I'm a serial killer!" Syo laughed loudly, falling on the floor as she held her stomach. "Toko, Syo, that has nothing to do with-"

"To think that a plebeian like you would actually kill someone. To think I gave you my money."

"Respect."

"Same thing, Aoi."

"T-Togami, now really isn't the time for-"

"I'm disappointed in you, Y/N. You seemed like a kind person, but to think you'd murder someone else..." Kirigiri shot a rather terrifying glare at her. "Kirigiri, you of all people have to believe that I-"

"Y-Y/N...why?" Makoto choked out. "Makoto, please, I would never in my entire life kill someone!" Y/N sobbed. "Alrighty, everyone! It's time to vote! Are you ready?" Y/N's eyes widened. "N-No, wait, please!"

Everyone voted for Y/N...

And they were right.

"Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Calligraphy Artist, is the one responsible for the death of Mukuro Ikasaba!"

"Wh-What...you're kidding?! I thought these trials were meant to be fair! I was with Makoto the whole time! Someone has to believe me! Please!"

"We're sorry, Y/N, but...who else could it be?" Asahina asked. "It was-"

"It's PUNISHMENT TIME!"

"Wh-What?! No, hold on a second! Please, just-" The metal chain clamped around her neck and took her to the execution room.

--------------------------------------------
"No, please...what..." Y/N mumbled in her sleep. This happened so often that it was just the norm for her. Until she woke up in a cold sweat, screaming as she sat up. After a few seconds, she sighed, tears faint in her voice. "God dammit..." The door opened quickly, but gently. "Y/N, what's wrong?" Makoto asked as he went and sat next to her on her bed. Y/N didn't respond.

"Did you have that dream again?" He asked, getting a nodded in response. He pulled her close to him and sighed, combing his hands through the girl's hair. "It's alright, Y/N...everything's okay..." He whispered softly. A few tears escaped her eyes as she buried her face in his chest.

"Makoto, could you stay in here please?"

"Of course, Y/N." Makoto got under the blanket with Y/N, who stayed close to him. She was practically pressed up to Makoto, who put his arms around her and sighed, kissing her forehead. "Goodnight, Y/N."

--------------------------------------------
"Y/N? Y/N, where are you?" Makoto wandered around the school. He seemed to be the only one there. He entered her room, which was unlocked. "Y/N? Say something if you can hear me please."

"...Mako...to..." He heard her voice from the corner of the room. He spun around and saw a few splashes of blood on the red carpet, Y/N huddled in the corner of the room, a few bloodstains on her shirt and pants. A tear in her shirt showed a deep gash in her stomach. "Y/N!" He ran to her and fell on his knees, ignoring the blood that stains his pants.

"Makoto, I'm so sorry I have to...leave you like this." She gasped. "Don't say stuff like that!" He exclaimed, tears streaming down his cheeks. "S-Someone! Please! Get help please! Anyone!" Makoto yelled, hysterical. "Makoto, shh...it's okay. There's nothing you can do now...I'm sorry." She smiled sadly as her eyes became dull and lifeless before her hand splashed on the blood puddle under her. "Y/N? Y/N! Wake up, Y/N! Please! I'm begging you, wake up! Please..." He sobbed, not even hearing Ishimaru and Asahina's gasps and the body discovery announcement going off.

--------------------------------------------
"Makoto?" Y/N could hear sobs coming from the male. She looked at him and saw tears rolling down his face. She pulled him close, hugging him tightly. "Shh, it's okay. Everything's okay." She whispered, patting his head and letting him cry in the crook of her neck. "It's alright, Makoto. Shh..." He was awake at this point, but he still cried. "Y/N..." He said with a broken voice. "Yes, Makoto?"

"I love you..." He hugged her back, still crying. "I love you too, Makoto."

--------------------------------------------
Gonna make yet another one after this one just because I can. I should really just make a book of this.