[Code Geass] Lelouch x Reader: Chess

I made this just so I could use one line. Legit. But, I'll actually put effort into this as to not disappoint you.

You sat outside with your lunch. He's gambling again. I just know it. You sighed. You could say Lelouch was a friend of yours, though he doesn't talk to you very often. He usually only spoke to you when it was something important or when he had nothing better to do. Which was almost never.

Your phone rings. You check the number. "Huh, this is rare." His name was on the small screen. You put the phone to your ear. "Is something up with you? You literally never call." You say. You could hear Lelouch yelling at someone. It was quiet and you didn't know what he was saying or who he was yelling at. "HELLO!?" You yell through the phone. "Um...how much of that did you hear?" He asks, slightly nervous. "I could hear you yelling, but I didn't know what you were actually saying." You answer. "Thank god. A-Anyway, would like to maybe, um..." You're confused. "Lelouch, is something bothering you or something?" You ask, a bit concerned. "Nothing. I'm fine. So, would you like to play a game of chess?" You're even more confused than before. "What kind of question is that!?" You ask, sounding a bit too rude. You're pretty scary when you're angry. After a few seconds of silence, you realize what you just did. "I-I'm sorry, Lelouch. I would be happy to play." You hear him sigh. "It's fine. I just seriously wasn't expecting that kind of reaction. Anyway, meet me in the library."

-Time Skip to later-
You walk into the library. You go to the far back corner, which is extremely dark. You expect to see the dark haired male sitting in a chair, but all you see are two empty chairs and a chess board with all the pieces already set up. "You're late. I've been waiting for at least an hour." You feel hands on your shoulders. Chills go down your spine. "You never told me when I was supposed to come." You answer. Lelouch turns you around to face him.

"Okay, something is seriously wrong with you. Firstly, your face is suuuper red, second, you actually called me, and thirdly-" You feel warm lips against yours. Your eyes widen once you realize what just happened, but you don't care as you melt into the kiss. You both part. Your (e/c) eyes lock with his lavender ones. "Is that the reason you called?" You ask, smiling.

"M-Maybe." You giggle before giving him a peck on the cheek. "Well, let's play chess. I bet I'll beat you this time."

"Well, I'm not letting that happen"
He looks at you, and you look back. You black out. You're consciousness returns and your sitting in a chair in front of the table. Lelouch is sitting on the other side with a chess piece in his hand. "What did you do?!" You ask. "Only beat you in chess. Again." You look down at the board. He had won. All of your pieces were gone. You looked him in the eye. "Anyway, I need to go. Bye, Lelouch!" You wave as you leave. And he waves back, smiling.

NOTHING SEXUAL HAPPENED. GET THOSE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEADS.
Okay, remember what I said at the beginning? About that line I said I was gonna use? Yeah I didn't use it. I didn't know how to execute it so I just didn't use it. Anyway, I've got two more one shots to finish. An Ed one and yet another Kid one. I'M SORRY I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOUUUUUU! I AM planning something with a certain character in a certain AU of a certain game. Hint hint nudge nudge wink wink. I bet you can't guess it! Anyway, see you next time!

~Chibimatsu