[Soul Eater] Kid x Reader x Crona: Double Trouble

Debates weather or not to make a Kid x Reader instead of a Crona x Reader, but decides to improvise by making it both. I'm sorry, I just LOVE THEM BOTH SOOOOOO MUCH!!! Also, it took me at least an hour to find a non KidxCrona pic. You're welcome.
Note-please don't debate Crona's gender in the comments. Crona has no gender. And just for fun I'm gonna have Kid call Crona a girl and Reader-chan call Crona a boy. Because THAT'S not confusing.

You were sent on a mission with Kid and Crona. The cave was eerie. Crona was in between you and Kid, holding both you and Kid tightly in fear. "Crona, calm down. It's not like anything's gonna pop out and-" A bunch of bats flew towards you. You and Crona screamed as you both fell backwards, taking Kid down with you. The three of you stood back up. "Well, that was certainly, um..." Kid tried to think of a word that would best fit the situation.

"Ironic?" You asked. "I guess." He shrugged. Liz, Patty, and P/N ran to catch up to you. "Geez, guys, at least wait for us, will ya?" Liz said, her hands on her knees, panting. "A-Are we there yet? I don't think I can deal with this much longer." Crona asked. You pat his head. "Calm down, Crona. Besides, we're here. You shouldn't be trembling in fear knowing we're right next to you. Okay?" Crona looked at you with slightly less fear in his eyes. Slightly. "There it is. That door leads to the assassin we were sent to kill." Kid said. You pushed the big doors open and walked in with Kid and Crona in tow. The door slammed shut behind you.

"Great, now we're locked in." You groaned, looking at the door. You spun around with a sigh. "Well, let's get going."

After hours of walking, you finally found the assassin. "P/N." You signaled. "Alright. Trade off strategy?" P/N suggested, transforming into twin gun blades. You and Kid nodded in agreement. Liz and Patty, now twin pistols, were in Kid's hands. P/N's face appeared on the blade. "Let's do this!" He/She said with upmost confidence. P/N split into two separate blades.

(Your weapon. Pretty cool, right?)

You and Crona rushed in to attack

You and Crona rushed in to attack. You both swung at the same time, your blows striking the assassin. Or, where he used to be. "Wh-Where did he go?" Crona asked, looking around frantically. A mouth appeared on his sword, Ragnarok. "He's an assassin, you dumbass! He probably jumped somewhere else." He stated. P/N's face appeared on one of your blades. "I hate to admit it, but Ragnarok has a point." He/She said. "Look out, you two!" Kid yelled from across to room. You felt a blade cut through your back. Neither you or Crona saw it coming. Crona's black blood covered the ground, mixing with yours. "Crona, do it!" You exclaimed. "Bloody Needle!" His blood turned to sharp spikes, piercing the assassin in several places. You and Crona hit the floor. Ragnarok spoke up. "I've hardened your blood and stopped the bleeding for you! Say thank you!" He ordered. "Thank you." Crona said. "That's 'thank you very much!' Anyway, let's kill this guy!" Crona stood up, fighting off the assassin. Kid was by your side.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Never better. I can still fight." You stood up, you're legs wobbling at first. "Well, if you insist, I won't stop you. Trading off!" You both threw your weapons into the air. You caught Liz and Patty, and Kid caught P/N, almost stabbing his hand in the process. "Let's go!" He rushed in, seeing an opening. You fired continuously, making sure not to hit the two fighting up close.

"Trading off!" You exclaimed . You threw Liz and Patty into the air and ran to grab P/N. Kid caught his pistols and watched you jump up to catch your blades. You aimed at the assassin, pulling the triggers and getting a few shots in. You made the two blades a whole one and rushed in for the final blow. The assassin fell, but not before a knife pierced your torso.

"Gimme the soul! Giimmmmmmme!" Ragnarok, now sticking out from Crona's back, tried to grab the soul. P/N beat him to it and swallowed the soul whole. The group seemed oblivious to your injury until they noticed the blood leaking from your stomach. Kid and Crona jumped right next to you.

"Are you okay?!" Kid asked, looking straight into your eyes. You looked weakly into his golden eyes. "Never...better..." You forced a smile. "Don't lie to me!" Kid yelled. Crona jumped as Kid was right next to him. You removed the knife lodged in your gut, wincing as the blade slid out of your body. The blood stained your (F/C) shirt. "Ngh, that's not good..." You clutch your side. P/N sighed, tearing both sleeves of their favorite sweatshirt off and tying the ends together. He/She went up to you. "Move your hand." He/She said. He/She wrapped the two sleeves around the stab, along with the cut from earlier, then tied it together and pulled tightly. "That should hold for a while." He/She said. Kid immediately pulled you close. "Kid?" You felt warmth behind you.

"Oh boy. This is weird." P/N chimed. Patty began chanting. "Kid and Crona like Y/N! Kid and Crona like Y/N!"

"Patty!" Kid, P/N, and Liz glared at the blonde. The three of you were red as tomatoes, especially Crona.

----------------------

"Are you guys sure this is a good idea?" Crona asked. You figured since they both love you so much, they'd both get to date you. "Well, I mean, it's not everyday I have two guys hitting on me. Know what I'm saying?" Kid shrugged. "Fine by me." The two of you looked at Crona. His face turned red in embarrassment. "Wah!! What're you looking at me for!?" He exclaimed. "Well, are you cool with the idea?" You asked. "Um, y-yeah!" Crona smiled. It was adorable. You squeed. "Oh my god, Crona, that was so adorable! AHHH! So CUTE!" You hugged Crona tightly. Kid joined in. "She is adorable, isn't she, Y/N?" He asked. "Yes he is, Kid."

"Why are you both calling me different things?" Crona asked, confused. "It's much more comfortable for us to pretend you're the opposite gender." You and Kid said in unison. The three of you went your separate ways, and you were filled with joy to have the two loves of your life as boyfriends.

This probably sucks. But you can't deny. Crona is an adorable cinnamon roll.

 Crona is an adorable cinnamon roll