[Kingdom Hearts] Sora x Reader: Double Edged

This is what happens when I get ideas. I've been playing KH1 and Unchained X lately, so I just said screw it, oneshot time. Song: ERROR cover by kyaami.

Note: Starts in Traverse Town's Third District

Sora, Donald, and Y/N felt their patience waring thin as they continued to fight an especially powerful group of Heartless. "How long is this gonna go on?!" Y/N yelled, stabbing a nearby Shadow with her sword as Donald supplied some much needed health. Sora thought for a moment before getting an idea. "This might go by faster if I use my Master Form!" Y/N turned to him, confused. "Master Form? Is it like, I dunno, going Super Saiyan or somethin'?"

It was Sora's turn to give the confused glance. He quickly brushed it off and began to activate the form. Instead of a bright, white light, a black smoke began to emit from the male. "Um, S-Sora?" Y/N began feeling scared, a strange feeling creeping it's way up her back. Sora snapped back to reality, turning to face the two with him. "Run."

"But-" Sora quickly cut Y/N off. "Run!" He yelled. "What're you waiting for, an invitation or something? Come on!" Donald grabbed the girl's wrist, dragging her along. The two quickly hide behind a wall, watching the scene unfolding before them. Sora's body was pure black, the only color on his body being his now yellow eyes. "What is that?" Y/N asked, fear thinly lining her voice. "Anti-Sora, a form that represents the darkness still in Sora's heart from his time as a Heartless." Y/N jumped at the mysterious voice. She turned around and saw Riku. "Riku! What're you doing here?!" She asked, still in shock. "Mickey sent me to keep an eye on Sora."

"Um, speaking of Sora, is he coming right for us?" Goofy asked, pointing to the boy running to the group on all fours. He reached the group, and as he was about to attack, Y/N tackled him to the ground. He struggled to get her off before eventually attacking her, blood staining his claws as they dug into her side. Y/N gasped as the air disappeared from her lungs. Before Sora could finish her off, Riku stepped in and countered the attack. Sora hit the wall, reverting back to his original state.

-Sora's POV-
"Wh-What happened?" I rubbed my head before noticing Riku, holding his Keyblade defensively. "R-Riku? When did you..." I trailed off as my eyes landed on Y/N, holding her side as she struggled to breath.

I quickly stood up and ran over to her. "Y-Y/N!" I observed her current state with wide eyes. Blood seeped through her fingers as she held her side tightly, her breathing ragged. She looked up at me, a pained expression on her face. "S-Sora?" She pulled me close to her, surprising me. "I know you aren't one to blame yourself nor others for your mistakes, but I know you never intended to hurt me. I promise I won't hold this against you."

"Y/N..." I didn't know what to say. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder. "We should go get help. I know Donald's magic can only heal minor injuries, so we need a doctor or something." She pulled away from me, a weak smile on her face. "She's right, Sora. Simple potions and healing spells aren't effective enough to heal that wound easily." Riku said, walking over as his Keyblade disappeared from his hand.

"I know. Let's go, Y/N. Can you walk?" I asked, watching her stand up, her legs shaky and weak. She started falling over before I quickly caught her. "I think carrying her would be a good idea and save us a lot of time." Riku stated bluntly. I picked her up bridal style and ran back to the first district.

-Cid's Shop-
Y/N was asleep on one of the couches in the corner of the room, her injuries having been mostly healed with Curaga. Her wounds were covered to stop the bleeding.

"The hell happened ta you guys?" Cid asked from being the counter. "Things." Riku replied plainly. "Bad things." Goofy added. "Life threatening things." Donald continued. "I-almost-killed-someone things." Sora muttered loud enough for the others to hear. His head was against the wall, watching Y/N from the corner of his eye. Her chest gently rose and fell with each breath as she slept.

"Better question. Are ya gonna buy sumthin' or not?"

"Cid, relax, you old geezer." Someone said, a hint of annoyance in their voice. "Y/N? You're awake!" Donald yelled loud enough to give someone a headache in five seconds.

"Owwww~! Donald! Watch your volume!" Y/N whined, seeing as the duck was practically right next to her. She sat up in her seat, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Y/N, I'm so glad you're safe!" Sora quickly sat down next to her, ignoring Cid yelling at them to keep it down.

"I'm glad too. I doubt Sora would act the same if you died back there." Riku sat on the table in front of Y/N, ignoring Cid yelling at him to not sit on the table. "Guys, at this rate, Cid's gonna kick us out, ya know..." Y/N stated, cold sweat running down her forehead. She yawned, earning the group's attention.

She leaned against Sora, who was sitting next to her on the couch. She got comfortable and when back to sleep in her spot. Sora had a light dust of pink on his cheeks. "Looks like Y/N found herself a pillow." Riku commented, holding back a laugh. Sora puffed up his cheeks a bit, glaring at the white haired boy as he struggled to hold be his laughter. Donald was in a similar situation with Riku.

The two eventually gave up trying, resulting in Riku rolling off the table and attempting to catch himself before falling face first on the floor, several mugs falling off in the process. Donald was probably laughing way too hard at literally everything, including Cid yelling at Riku when he broke about five mugs.

Once the laughter finally died down, the group looked at Sora, only to see that he had fallen asleep as well, with his head on top of Y/N's, a faint smile on his face.

I got stuck on this. I'm sorry. I just figured I'd finish this before heading to bed. I wanna write something fluffy but I have no idea what or who to write about plus I'm already working on another oneshot I got stuck on, so I may just remove the concept I had and just make it like most of these oneshots with a kiss and a fluffy line at the end.

Anyway, seeing as this is the 39th chapter, I might as well say this. Thank you for 4K reads! You have no idea how much it means to me! (Btw, in case you didn't get what I mean when I said thank you since it was the 39th chapter, 39 in Japanese is pronounced 'san kyuu' which sounds like 'thank you' in English. Just a little fun fact 😊)

Well, anyway, see you next time!

~Anichibi