[Hunter X Hunter] Killua Zoldyck x Reader: Sweet Tooth

I got this idea from me eating frosting this morning. I can't even make that up.

Y/N and Killua hung out every day. Their friends assumed it was their love for sweets that they got along so well, though it was really because they simply enjoyed each other's company. Y/N always brought him chocolates, knowing he'd be happy. As the days went by, the two grew closer and closer until they started developing feelings for each other. Everyone knew except them, and whenever it was hinted at, they would deny the possibility of the other ever liking them that way.

"Killua, there you are! Why weren't you at the usual spot?" Y/N asked, holding a bag full of chocolate behind her back. "I just wanted to meet somewhere else today. I texted you to tell you to meet me here today." Killua explained, showing her the text he had sent. "I left my phone at home because I didn't think I'd need it today. Urgh, the one time I leave my phone at home!" Y/N smacked her forehead, angry with her stupidity. "Whatever, it's fine. Don't beat yourself up over it." He said. He noticed the bag behind Y/N's back. "What's that behind your back?" He asked, pretending not to know.

"Well, its defiantly not a bag full of chocolate I bought for us, that's for sure!" Y/N replied sarcastically, holding up the bag. The boy took the bag and sat down on the ground, already digging through the bag. "Hey, save some for me, you crazy idiot!" Y/N exclaimed, sitting next to him.

After about three minutes, there was one chocolate bar left in the bag. The two looked at each other, then in the bag, then back at each other. "There is no way I'm letting you get that." Y/N stated, grinning mischievously. "Me either." Killua replied, immediately reaching into the bag. Y/N quickly did the same. Y/N got to the chocolate first and quickly took off, leaving Killua surprised before chasing after her. She quickly ate the chocolate before Killua tackled her to the ground. "Where'd you put the chocolate?!" He asked, surprised. Y/N pointed to her mouth, grinning with satisfaction.

"Then I guess you win. But you're not getting off easy." Y/N was confused before she felt a pair of warm lips on hers. She blushed darkly, surprised before melting into the kiss. The two parted for air. "You're cute when you blush, you know." He said, causing her blush to darken. She observed their position, with him on top of her, her blush darkening even more. Killua took notice.

"Oh. Is this making it awkward?" He asked casually. Y/N nodded. Killua stood up and helped Y/N up. She quickly pecked him on the cheek, making his face turn bright red. "You're so cute, you know that?"

"Sh-Shut up, idiot."

I know this is short, but I think it's cute so it's okay :)