[Fairy Tail] Gray x Suicidal!Reader: Wings

Yes, I did start making this right after I published the Natsu one. Inspired by the song I've attached to the story. Now then. Time to write.

You walked home lonely. Someone passed by and pushed you into a puddle from the rain that happened earlier that day.

One life...
Is not a long time...

Gray was on the opposite side of the street, watching you closely. You had acted strangely lately.

When your waiting...
For a small sign...

He could faintly see tears rolling down your face. He just wanted to run up and hug you as tightly as he could.

Patience...
Is hard to find...

You went into your home, feeling like the entire planet was against you. Gray ran across the street to your house.

Shadows...
Seem to fill your life...

He could see you slumped on your couch. Your mouth opened, and you spoke to yourself. Gray couldn't hear you.

Don't be disappointed.
Don't let your heart break.

You stood up and went to the kitchen. Gray watched as you grabbed a knife. "What the-" You noticed Gray and shut the blinds.

Don't spend another minute
In this way...

Gray panicked. You held the knife up to your neck. Gray began to bang against the door.

It's okay...

"Open the door! Y/N, please, just let me in!" He begged. The knife was but inches away from your neck.

Dry your eyes now, baby...

The door slammed open and Gray ran in. You looked at him, confused and angry. "Gray, get out!" You yelled. Gray ran and hugged you.

Broken wings won't hold you down...

"Gray, I will stab you. I still have a knife right here." You saw Natsu and Lucy in the doorway. Natsu ran and took the knife.

You'll take flight soon, baby...

You felt so many emotions all at once. Fear, sadness, anger, confusion, even... Happiness? You hugged Gray back, only to realize he didn't have any clothes on. "Gray, I don't mean to take away from the moment, but, you stripped again." You informed him. He looked down at himself and gasped. "When did that happen!?" You laughed a bit at his reaction.

You'll be lifted up,
And you'll be there...

The group sighed at Gray's ignorance. He put his clothes back on. "Geez, Gray. I think that's the seventh time this week the you've stripped without realizing it." Natsu commented. Gray glared at the pink haired male. "You wanna go, Natsu?!" He yelled. "Oh, you bet I do!" The two butted heads.

Twelve hours...
Is a long night....

"If you two are gonna fight, at least take it outside." You told them, laughing a little bit. The two looked at you. Gray smiled as you laughed. Seeing you happy was all he needed.

When you're searching...
With no hope in sight...

Once the two settled down, you all talked. Gray stared at you the whole time. Natsu and Lucy noticed, but you were completely oblivious.

Aimless...
On the inside...

Natsu and Lucy left, leaving you and Gray alone. Whenever your gazes met, one of you looked away. Usually you. But you couldn't help but look into his dark blue, almost gray(hehe)eyes.

And the damage...
Makes you want to hide...

You noticed that the blinds were open a bit and that Natsu and Lucy were watching, but you paid no mind. The room gets cold and you see that Natsu managed to get the window open, letting the cold winter air.

I know that it seems pointless...
I know that it feels fake...

Gray saw your shivering figure and went over to you. A blush appeared on your face as he holds you in a warm embrace. And you notice he stripped yet again.

I know you can't stand the thought of
Being straight...

"Gray, you did it again." You looked in the opposite direction, covering your face to hide the red blush that covered your whole face. "Why does this keep happening!?" You giggle a bit before the warmth from Gray's body left.

One more day...

After he put his clothes back on yet again, he sat back down next to you. You rested your head against his arm, a light pink dusting his face. "Oh my god, JUST KISS ALREADY!" Natsu yelled through the window. "Natsu, get away from my window!" You yelled, slamming the window shut on his fingers. You then lifted it just enough so he could get them out, the closed and locked the window. You sat down next to Gray again.

Dry your eyes now, baby...
Broken wings won't hold you down
You'll take flight soon baby
You'll be lifted up...
And you'll be there...

"Don't mind Natsu, he doesn't know what he's-" You were interrupted by Gray's lips crashing into yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Of course, this important necessity called 'air' forced you two to part. Gray pressed his forehead against yours. "I hope you know I love you." He said, smiling. "I sure do, Gray. And I hope you know I love you too. Oh, and by the way, Gray,"
"What?"
"You stripped again."
"Wha-WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!?"

That ending probably ruined the moment, but I don't care, it's funny. I've been wanting to do one of these for a while, and I had read a Gray one shot not long before writing this. Plus Gray's one of my favorite characters from Fairy Tail, besides Erza and Natsu. I also may or may not be planning to write some smut. If I do, it'll be in a separate book so that way I can keep this kid friendly. Well, as kid friendly as I can make this, that is. What do you guys think? I think it's a great idea. Though I'm not good at writing smut. I don't know how it would come out. I'll gonna do it anyway. It'll just be in a pile of the sins I've committed.