[Super Danganronpa 2] Hajime Hinata x Reader: You're Safe Here

I figured I'd try and finish this today to celebrate the release of DR3's Despair Arc. Also, this was originally going to be Gundam, but after a while, I decided I'd write for Hajime instead. I will write one for Gundam soon, though, so don't worry, Gundam fangirls! Btw, the picture doesn't have anything to do with this, it was the only picture I had with just Hajime and I was too lazy to get a different one. Anyway, I'm rambling, let's go.

Y/N walked along the beach, fear painted on her face. Four people have already kicked the bucket. I'm starting to worry. What if I'm next? No, don't think like that. You'll live. You'll escape. Just don't imagine a worst case scenario. Have hope. While she was walking, she bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry..." She looked at who she bumped into and saw...

"Oh, Hajime! I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you!" She stuttered, a faint pink tint on her cheeks. "Oh, it's fine, Y/N. I didn't see you either, so it's not entirely your fault." He laughed nervously. "Well, what are you doing here?" She asked. "I was originally with Akane, but she left to get food and hasn't come back."

"Yeah, that sounds like her" Y/N laughed a bit. "Anyway, what are you doing here?" He asked. She thought about whether or not to tell him. "I was just walking to calm my nerves. I've been really scared about someone killing someone close to me. Every time I think about it, I feel like breaking down and it makes me feel terrible. I try to bury those thoughts, but they just keep rising up to the surface. I haven't told anyone about this, but I'm starting to feel like I should vent to someone." She looked depressingly at the ocean's grey waves crashing against the shore.

"Sorry, that must have bored you. I'll go now." She sighed and began walking away before Hajime grabbed her wrist. "You didn't bore me at all. You can stay if you want." She smiled. "I guess I can stay for a while." She moved next to him and the two sat down.

"You know, I'm not just scared about everyone else. I'm worried someone might target me. It worries me. I get scared and try not to think about it, but I can't get it out of my head. Plus, I've seen the others glaring at me sometimes and I...I..." Tears began to leak from her (e/c) eyes. Hajime noticed and pulled her into a hug, surprising her. She didn't hug him back. "It's okay. I'll make sure no one hurts you, okay? I promise." He spoke softly. His warmth and kind words made her feel safe. She tried to contain her tears, but Hajime noticed. "Hey, you don't have to keep your tears in. Just let it out. It's okay." Tears began to run down her face as she hugged him tightly, taking bundles of his shirt in her hands.

"H-Hajime..." She spoke between sobs, her voice cracking. "Yeah, Y/N?" He spoke softly, as if she would shatter if he was too loud. "Th-Thank you." He smiled a little. "You don't need to thank me. You're my friend and I don't like seeing you like this." He said, moving back so he could see her. He put a hand on her cheek and wiped what remained of her tears with his thumb. She smiled. "Y/N, has anyone ever told you that you have a lovely smile?" She wiped the rest of her tears, a small blush on her face. She shook her head. "Well, I guess I'm the first."

"Um, H-Hajime, do you...do you have a crush on me?" His face grew red. "I, um, maybe?" Y/N gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He looked at her, his face completely red. "Know what? I guess I do like you." He leaned close to her. She met him halfway and they locked lips. The kiss was long and sweet. Eventually, this important necessity called 'air' forced them to part. "I love you, Hajime." She said, resting against him. "I love you too, Y/N."