[Hetalia] America x Sucidal!Reader: Not Letting You Go

I sighed. I was called many things at school. Terrible things. I'm gonna do this. Wait, I left the note on the nightstand in my room, right? Yeah, I did.

-Alfred's POV-
"Y/N? Are you home?" I wandered through her house. As I passed her room, I saw a paper on the nightstand. I went in and read it.

Dear whoever finds this,

I can't take all this stuff anymore. I might seem like I'm fine, but everything they say hurts me. Greatly. By the time you find this, I'll probably already be dead. If you want to find me, go ahead. I've stopped caring a long time ago. Before I end it all, I just want to say something. Alfred, I've loved you since I met you. You're the only person who has ever made me truly happy.

Sincerely, Y/N

I felt tears well up in my eyes. I need to find her. I know she's still alive. She has to be! I ran down the street before seeing someone at the top of a building. I squinted, trying to make out their features. Their (h/l), (h/c) hair blew in the wind. I immediately knew who it was and ran into the building and up the stairs. Gotta hurry! I don't want to lose her! I...I love her too much! I slammed my body against the door, not bothering to open it properly. I saw Y/N turn around and look at me, her eyes wide.

"A-Alfred, what're you doing here?" I ran to her and pulled her into a hug. "Don't scare me like that again." I said, burying my face in her hair. "You read the note, didn't you?" She asked. "If I didn't, do you think I'd be here?" I muttered. "Let me go. I just want to end this miserable life." She said. "No. I'm not letting you go. You mean way too much to me. I...I don't want to lose you." She gasped.

-Y/N's POV-
I looked up at Alfred. His tears fell onto my face. "Please. I don't want to lose you." He sobbed. "A-Alfred, I...I'm sorry." I tried to break free. "Stop trying. I'm not letting go." He looked me in the eyes, his bright blue orbs filled with tears. "Alfred, I...I love you." I whispered, a single tear escaping my eyes. I hugged him, burying my face in his chest. I felt his fingers running through my hair.

"Don't scare me like that again. Please." I looked up. "I won't. I promise." He leaned in close and pressed his lips against mine. I melted in the kiss. We parted for air. "Thank you so much for everything."

Sorry this is so short. I'll write a better one for America next time.