One

[A/N:]

Ok so I thought, this can make us Louis fan's feel better after the problem with Brianna and Freddie so I did this.

(Note: No hate to Brianna or anything involving what will happen to this story, this is fan fiction)

Eleanor's p.o.v:

How could Louis do this, he broke up with me just because he impregnate Brianna and has to be with her for the baby, well she's not the only one who carrying his child.

I'm pregnant too.

And I don't plan to keep it, not that I didn't want it, I really do but I can't have a piece of him with me forever, it'll make me miss him more.

"So what are you going to do" Max said sitting next to me on the couch "I might as well give it up for adoption, he doesn't need to know" I replied while rubbing my swollen belly, I'm five months and so is Brianna.

I have a bad feeling their going to be born in the same day and month. "You know you'll regret it right?" I nod wiping a tear from my eye, he turned on the t.v. on and there came the 'Good Morning America'.

"So Louis how is it to now knowing your going to be a father"
"It's quite great, I'm very excited to be a Dad"

I threw a random object at the television and went to the kitchen, Max followed me "dear calm down, it's gonna be ok" he hugged me, I cried on his chest just letting all my pain out.
The media is bellowing up about Louis and I breaking up after four years being together mixed to the fact with Brianna.

I just don't want to have more rumors about me. Some people have taken picture's of me with my bump and are putting bad things about me gaining weight. Just a few more months and the bundle of joy will be here.

(Four months later)

News has gone on about a cute picture with Brianna and the bump, I have to say it is beautiful, for a bond with mum and baby thing.

I'm in my bathroom just putting the last touch of my make up on, I stopped for a moment and looked at my belly, "I'm sorry but it is what it is, your father has a new life ahead and I don't want to put more publishing to the management for having you" I lightly rub around.

Suddenly feeling a warm liquid splash down the floor, "MAX" I yelled he came in running "what's wrong?" He looked at my [THE BABY'S COMING] face and pulled me to the car. Feeling the awful contractions, I started to scream, "DRIVE FASTER AHHH" I couldn't resist the pain.

We got to the emergency room and they pushed me to a room "alright start pushing" the nurse said, I pushed hard but still feeling pain "I CAN'T DO IT " I shouted holding Max's hand, "the head is coming out push harder your doing good" I took one last deep breath and pushed, "Congrats, it's a girl" she said, I heard the beautiful sound of crying as they handed me her in a pink blanket.

The little bundle of joy had his gorgeous blue eyes, soft skin and little dimples. "Gina" I whisper "my little Gina-Lee" I gave myself a small smile.

It's going to break my heart once they take her away, "Eleanor, it's time" Max came in with a nurse, I hugged my little Gina-Lee one more time and passed her to the lady "I promise you, you'll have a family who'll love and care for you" I said watching her leave.

I cried alot with just the small comfort of my best friend, prying for my little angel to be safe and loved. I heard Max's phone ring from a notification "uhh..." He looked at me and showed the phone.

"Louis Tomlinson is finally a Dad, Brianna gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Welcome Freddie Reign Tomlinson"

I gasped in reading the article, I was right their born the same day not to mention the time,  but in different hospitals.

Well I hope he's happy, I just gave his other child up for adoption.