Twenty

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

"Come on why are you driving so slow" I told Dad as we were driving over to Freddie's house, I can seem to notice that he was nervous yet not wanting to look at someone's face.

"Gina are you sure that today is the only day we can agree with both of the party's" he said starting to drive normally, I began to groan and told him for the 100th time yes.

Freddie's p.o.v:

My Dad was not really happy with what I just told him in Gina and her father are coming over to discuss over the party, but I ignored it and waited for them to arrive.

The door bell ranged and quickly I rushed over to open just seeing that it was only Ryan and Jacob, making me groan, "well good morning to you too Fredward" Ryan said while they both stepped in, "what are you both doing here?" They looked at me as I asked.

"Dude it's football practice remember" my eye's widen, "shoot I forgot sorry guys but I'm busy, Gina and her father are coming over to-" but I was cut off by hearing the door bell ringing.

"There here, quick get out" I pushed them both into the kitchen, and ran to open the door.

Seeing the raven headed guy trying to stay calm in not screaming once he saw me and Gina smiling at me, they both stepped in as I called my Dad over.

I noticed how he and Zayn's reaction were in seeing each other, it got me thinking in why are they glaring at one another?

"Well then...we'll leave you to it come on Gina" I dragged her to the kitchen and we saw that Ryan and Jacob haven't left yet and were eating my breakfast, I gasped "GUY'S" I glared at them trying to take the plate away from Jacob "STOP EATING MY FOOD" I slapped him with a wooden spoon randomly placed over to the counter.

"HE'S GOT A SPOON" Ryan yelled throwing me eggs however missed and landed on Gina, "OH MY GOSH THIS IS A NEW SHIRT" she got mad and throwed him bacon and again missed landing on Jacob and I, "FOOD FIGHT" I yelled and we all started throwing each other random food on the table.

Zayns p.o.v:

I didn't want to look at him he was thinking the same, but I have to do this for Gina.

"Louis" "Zayn" we said at the same time and sigh, "s-so our kids..want a party together...for their birthday" I say not too awkward, he chuckled "yeah I see that, usually I just want the best for my only child" he sigh sadly, "I was the only one who raised him" I frowned in knowing he actually has another kid but he'll never know that.

"Well, uh the party-" "right" he cut me off in what I was saying, "Something not too over board I don't want Gina being crazy with boy's" I tell him serious, before he could reply, noises crashed over to another room, Louis eyes widen and ran over to where the sound was with me following behind.

I saw Gina and two other boys and Louis son throwing food at her, "DAD" she rushed over to me while they kept on throwing, "FREDDIE, RYAN, JACOB" Louis shouted, and they stopped I looked closer at the other two boys and screamed.

They look exactly like Liam and Niall, wait did they have kids too.

"Who started this" all three pointed at the blond one, Louis groaned and face palmed, "clean this up" he walked out, I looked at the two kids once more and followed him back to his living room.

"Ugh, honestly they never have one day without fighting especially Freddie they won't act their age" I rolled my eye's, "tell me about it, Gina also can't acted like a normal teen girl she is supposed to be" he looked at me questioned.

"Can I ask you something Zayn" I nod, "is Gina actually your daughter, I mean you both don't look nothing alike not even Gigi"

oh no he's can't find out.

"Of course she's mine, I-I had an affair with another woman, and she had Gina, then died in a car crash", please make him believe this, luckily he did, "oh, uh I'm sorry for that, I can't help to notice how similar she looked like-", I put my lips into a thin line, "No she's 100% mine blood and flesh" I lied but again he believed me.

If he finds out, then Gina will never want to talk to me ever when she knows she's actually for a 16 year publication. We then talked about the subject of the kids party, so it could calm me down.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

We finished cleaning the awful mess that the boys actually made and headed to the backyard, "that was your father Gina?" Jacob asked, "uh yeah why" he and Ryan shrugged, "well you look different and nothing like him" I rolled my eye's "that's because I look like my mother, I've never met her cause she died in a car accident" they nod and Ryan got out a soccer ball then they all began to play.

"Gina you can cheer for us since girls can't play sport's" Freddie told me, I gasped and shook my head, "hell no, you did not just say that, I may be a girl but I have skills in soccer" they all laughed through my sassy way.

"Oh yeah, prove it" I gave them a smirk and began to play, taking the ball away from them and kicking it all the way to the goal.

The three of them came pass me but I had a trick and then kicked it to other side and hit the goal. All of them were shocked.

"Wow" I heard someone over to the door, we turned around and saw Izak with wide eyes, "that...was...AWESOME" he squealed.

I got myself distracted in just looking at him, 'why is he so cute' I told myself inside my head.

[A/N: this is my last publish for now, I have to go to the hospital again so I can't do anything for now my Anxiety is getting worse and worse every day so I'll be gone for now.

To cheer up you reader's out there I'll leave this picture.