Five

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I woke up really early and excited, today's the day I'm going to rehearse the script from the movie and I can not stop smiling.

"Dad wake up" I said hitting him with a pillow, "hmm?" He groan "Dad you promised me to take me to the studio 14 I have to work on the script" I told him, he grabbed the pillow and puts it on his head, "five more..hour's" I seriously don't understand how can I be his daughter if he's a sleepy head, for crying out loud.

"Dad please wake up, don't make me get the bucket" his eyes shot wide open and looked at me "you wouldn't dare Gina-Lee Mailk" I smirked and held the bucket that was right next to me filled with ice and cold water, "oh I would" I dumped it, earning a scream from him, I laughed and ran out of his room with him chasing me.

I've done this since I was very little pouring water on him, he should've gotten used to it, however doesn't.

"Gocha" he said grabbing me bridle style, I laughed and he hugged me, "ugh now I have to change again into a different outfit" I said going to my room.

I stripped off of the wet clothes and into a fresh one, my phone ranged and it was a text from my friend Stella.

Stella: Hey besty congrats on getting the part.

Me: Thanks stel I'm excited to play this big roll.

Stella: how about right after you finish lets go to the mall.

Me: that sounds great I'll meet you there.

I clicked send and went back downstairs waiting for my Dad to come down.

Freddie's p.o.v:

"Dad wake up I don't want to be late" I told him jumping on his bed "why won't you just Uber there" he asked yawning "I can't, I'm too beautiful to be kidnapped" i tell him shrugging, he groans and dragged his sleepy body to the bathroom.

I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast, and by that I'm meaning cold cereal and milk.
"Fred, come on" he said, as I finished, we headed out to the car and I made sure he puts his seat belt on, he's a really scary driver.

Just a few more months and I'll finally have my driver's license when I turn sixteen. "WATCH OUT FOR THAT SQUIRREL" I yelled as my Dad drove to the studio.
I still don't know how does he still have a driver's license.

After a horrific drive we made it to the place and tried to find a parking space "look, over there" I heard someone say, I noticed one free space but that was the one that the voice said.
"Dad quick get it" I told him, pointing at the free space, he put a step on it and drove in, "Wahoo" we cheerd, only now hearing someone curse which was the other car behind us.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

"Fuck, we were so close" I muttered to my self as my Dad began to curse out to the people in front of us, those people didn't see that we were here first.

A while later Dad found another parking spot and we headed over to the studio.

I checked my phone and made sure it was on vibrate, walking to the studio with my eyes on the screen I bumped into someone causing us to fall "oh I'm sorry" I said getting up "no I am, my Dad has always told me I'm the most clumsy person alive" he said fixing his shirt "strange my father says the same" I laughed.

"I'm Freddie Tomlinson" he introduce sticking out his hand "I'm Gina-Lee Malik, but I usually have different names to be called" I say shaking his hand "so I'll call you Gina" he repiled.

It seemed a little strange, it's like looking into a mirror but seeing yourself in a guy version.
"So uh your here for the script" I said in awkward timing "yeah, I'm really excited I have a lead role" I gasped "no way I also have a lead role, wait your playing Drake or Aston" "Drake, I suppose your Mary Anne right?" I nodded, a red headed girl came by and looked at us "hi, I'm Juliana, your here for rehearsal?" We nod at the same time.

"Well then follow me" we both did "are you both related, you look like twins" she asked, looking at us weirdly "No, we're  not we just met" Freddie and I said at the same time, which shocked us a lot "wow, ok stop, STOP" we kept on saying the exact same words at the same time again and it was now scarring us.

"Are you sure, tell me your date of birth" we looked at each other and spoke "January 21...2016" the two of us screamed in shocked "wait who are your parents" he asked me "I only have a Dad his names Zayn my mum died in a car accident but I have a step-mum her name is Gigi"

"my father's Louis Tomlinson and I barley see my mother around her names Brianna" we just gave each other confused faces and went to rehearse the script.

This is seriously wired.

I'm starting to notice we have the same eyes, and mouth but not mentioning the hair much, mines is a bit darker than his.

Why do we look alike?