Forty-five

Louis p.o.v:

It had been the end of the day since I saw them at the premier, we got home with everyone and a sleepy Freddie in my arms. He just has to have the habit to sleep on the way home.

I laid him down on his bed and too off his shoes, then went downstairs to then see someone knocking on the door or should I say banging on it.

Yep that was Briana

"What happened to your key" I asked opening the door, she didn't bother to say anything instead she went to the  kitchen where the rest of my family quickly walked out and off to their rooms.

I was about to go upstairs when the door knocked again revealing Gina-Lee there.

The shockness I had was for me to just hug her instead she did that first. Letting the sobs and tears just come through.

Bria came out of the kitchen seeing her with a surprised face yet she seemed extremely mad. "WHAT THE FUCK, WHO ARE YOU" she walked up to us separating me and Gina seeing her causing Bria to gasp.

"I FUCKEN KNEW IT, you cheated on me and had another child" she turned over to Gina and slapped her across the face. "YOU SON OF A-" before Gina was able to finish she began to attack Bria. "What's going on" Freddie came running down noticing his sister beating up his Mum on the floor.

We both separated them both making Bria leave the house again.

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

"Gina what you doing here" Freddie asked, I rubbed my face that had tears slip out making me just not say anything, "come here" he took me to the kitchen where we then left Louis and Freddie's mum fighting.

"I wanted to give your-well our Dad a chance, even though he never really knew I existed for the past 16 year's" I sigh cleaning my face from the kitchen sink. Freddie hugged me and told me in how badly he's sorry in what his mother did to me, I forgive him and asked in what is her problem.

"I don't know what really happened with her when I was born she always loved me and everyone but when I turned one she just...got so separated from me and Dad, each year she gets worse" he soon cries in the memory as he explains.

Before I could say something he brought up the fact that our Dad wants to divorce Briana so that the three of us could be together. Which got Freddie more upset, I pat his back "Freddie everything will be alright though he thinks it'll be the best" I cooed, Louis comes to the kitchen with a big bruise on his left eye.

"Goodness, Louis look at what this woman is doing to you" Johanna says walking over to him holding a pack of frozen carrots from the fridge. "Dad" Freddie sobs "you need to divorce Mum" he cries more hugging him.

"It hurts me because I love you both but, I can't take it when you both fight just please make her sign those papers" I bit of tears came from me as I walked over and hugged them as well.

"Gina, I want you to move in with us you can still visit your Mum and all but I want to be able to be in your life, because I know I was never there" he looks at me, we were all sitting on the stool bar from the island after we've all cried our hearts.

I shook my head quickly without even thinking because I already did. "Louis I need to understand something, I'm giving you a chance to be in my life as my father but I can't just leave my Mum" I explain with no expression on my face.

I got up and told them I need to leave because Mum and Max might be worried over me by now.

As I headed towards the door Louis told me something to tell Mum.

(Midnight)

Eleanor's p.o.v:

Gina hasn't answered her calls and I'm beginning to have a panic attack, "El calm down" Max says while I walk back and forth from the front door.

How can he tell me to calm down my daughter hasn't came back from wherever she's at. Just when I'm about to shout at him, the door opened revealing Gina-Lee causing me to scream and hug her.

"Where were you, I was fucken worried" I cried holding her in my arms.
"I went to Freddie's house, I wanted to talk to Louis, he's going to divorce Briana and he and Freddie asked me to live with them. But I said no"she sighs.
"Mum I want you to talk to him, he had made mistakes in the pass but... He still loves you".