Sixty-three

(The next day)

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I was being released from the hospital today and after that incident happening yesterday really didn't slip off my mind not once.

I know I love Louis but can I really trust him to not break my heart again? I had enough of him. Maybe I should be away from him for a while.
Max is going to be picking me up from here so I waiting at the lobby lounge, just watching family and friends of other people walk in or out the place, some were couples holding their newborns to the parking lot.

They seemed happy and loving to one another excited to bring their bundles of joy home. I knew I couldn't relate to that, when about sixteen and a half years ago I walked in to a hospital with a baby and left without her in my arms.

I remember how I spent months thinking about Gina-Lee until I told Max that I changed my mind and that I wanted her back but when we went to the place she was already adopted. I know I'm not going to do the same mistake with this baby.

"Alright Mrs, Jungwirth your ride will be here in a moment" I hear a nurse tell someone as she pushed them from their wheelchair right next to me. I kept my mind separate from what they were talking and went back to my thoughts.

Until I hear the person call my name, "Eleanor, Eleanor Calder, oh my god, hi it's me Brianna" I turn to see her smiling at me, she had a few bandages covering half of her face but it was noticeable to tell who she was.

"Hi" I say softly, "what are you doing here" I asked "oh, car accident don't worry I'm fine now, handicapped, but fine" that shocked me briefly.

"What about you what happened" I felt like I should tell a lie but maybe she should know "I fainted, but it's normal for pregnant people to feel lightheaded" she gave me a look "your pregnant, whoa did not expect you and Louis to go that quick" she chuckled.

"Excuse me?" "What?" I looked confused "what are you talking about?" "Aren't you and Louis together, I mean I signed the divorce papers for a reason" again I was puzzled not understanding what she meant.
"Well...when I had Freddie, I was diagnosed with postpartum depression, and it teared me apart badly, I did so many bad things to Louis and my son that I had to separate myself from them because I wasn't going to hurt either of them, I started talking drugs, drinking, partying to be distance and for Sixteen almost Seventeen years I continued it until I found out about Gina

and that's when I went more down hill and the next thing I knew I realized what I've become, so when Freddie forgiven me, him and your daughter brought me the divorce papers that Louis had been trying to make me sign, they told me how much he's been wanting it to go back to you, and I noticed why...I couldn't make him happy cause I'm not who he loves, you are, and he needs to be with who he loves"

I kept listening to her words, I was the reason he got a divorce he really wanted me back.

"So I signed those papers for his happiness and for what I know it's going well I guess and now I'm going to do the same, which is change, I'm headed to a rehab center to sober me up, the ones I love forgive me even for the matter of times I have failed their always going to love you"

I stayed quiet for a while, taking her words by surprise.

Cause she's right

no matter how hard I stress out I just keep coming back to him because I actually forgive his past.

Oh my god

"Mrs,Jungwirth it's time to go" a different nurse says walking over to Brianna about to roll her away she gave me a smile "hope to see you soon" we're her last words as the paramedics placed her in the ambulance.

I slowly waved a goodbye and right before Max had then arrived, "where's Gina?" I ask "she and Freddie had some things to do so it's just me, are you hungry we can grab some lunch on the way home" he changed the subject quickly.

"Yeah lunch sounds fine"

(Way Earlier that day)

Freddie's p.o.v:

Usually Gina's the one who comes up with ideas for help but for some reason I came up with one.

Tho for this one we had to be at my house to find something, Dad is supposedly asleep after what happened yesterday he texted me last night saying if I was coming home cause he was worried. So I replied with a yes and told Gina what I was actually planning to do.

Which is to put sleeping pills on Dads tea so he could sleep and that's when we go through his things to find something that might help us bring him and Eleanor together like glue.

Once I heard him snore, which was around midnight) I texted Gina to come over and we went to his room to find our clues.

"You take the drawers, I'll look through the closet" she said making me agree.

I didn't find anything but fifty bucks which I ended up taking but Gina found a box with a bunch of stuff. I remember I one time saw this when I was younger but it didn't seem interesting to me tho now I realize what it actually is.

We went to my room to look at what that box had, and it took me by surprise I'm not sure about Gina but there were pictures and letters from Dad and Eleanor  and what caught our eye was a crumpled up paper with lyrics on it.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" I say "yep"

[A/N:I'm so excited 😆 what's gonna happen next idk 🤔 BUTT I'm going to just say we're halfway there, anyways I wanted to say that on September 2018 my new story (with Liam Payne) is coming out soon I'm going to give another hint on what it's about.

-She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes, Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect...]