Seventeen

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I didn't know why Gigi was having a mini heart attack every time I stopped at a red light, I was driving fine, I'm guessing it's her pregnancy hormones.

"And we are here" I said and got out of the car going to the other side to try and get my Dad out, I pulled his hand and dragged his heavy body down making him fall.

"I give up" I sigh and left him there, Gigi quickly ran to the big plant pots and threw up her breakfast, "let's go inside it's windy" I told her and went inside the house, I grabbed my phone and texted Freddie to tell him the news over my three siblings.

After a few minutes he didn't reply, maybe he's busy or something oh well.
"Gina go and wake up your Dad, and for real this time, it's cold outside" she said handing me a bucket, I groan and walked over to the door opening it and went over to him, slowly pouring the water.

He screamed and stood up, his face of course was angry, I ran back into the house "GINA" he yelled opening it, "It was Gigi's idea" I told him hiding behind her.

**********

"We should call Caitlyn, Kendal, Kylie, Kortney, Kloe, Penelope, North and Kim, and the rest of the family to invite them over to tell them the news" I asked Dad and Gigi, as we were finding which of the rooms in the house would be the new nursery for the babies.
"Yeah your right G" she said and began to text them. I looked at the last room which was Dad's old office he hasn't used this place in a long time it was so Eco-ish, that I began to sing.

I laughed at my voice it's not bad or anything but I just like the sound it makes with the Eco.

Zayns p.o.v:

I went to find Gina over to my office and heard her singing, I love the way she sings though it's now starting to remind me of Louis which I miss, okay I admit it I do miss being with the boys and write songs and sing with them, "Gina" I called scaring her, "Ah, Dad you scared me" she said sighing in relief, "sorry dear, Gigi wants you to help her with the snacks" I told her, she nodded and spoke "Dad I think this room is big enough for my Brothers and sister" she smiled and left.

I smiled a bit in knowing I have three babies on the way in the next five months.
"Zayn get the door" Gigi called as the door bell ranged.

Freddies p.o.v:

It was nice meeting Eleanor today, she seems very nice, but I was a little confused over her reaction when I explained to her about myself.

I looked over at my phone as I was walking back to my house, I saw that I had three missed text messages, from Gina.

Gina: Hey Fred

Gina: guess what, I found out the gender of my sibling

Gina: Answer me!!!

I chuckled a bit and replied.

Me: Hey Gina, what's the news?

She soon replies

Gina: Fred can't talk right now I'll have to tell you the news tomorrow during rehearsals.

Me: k

I put my phone back in my pocket and began to climb up, I just hope my Dad calmed down from the fight with my mother.

After I made it to my room, I grabbed my old Photo album and looked at some old pictures from when I was a baby.
The old times before my mother turned into a freak, slowly a tear fell from my eye landing on a cute picture which was my favorite of my mum and me.

I just wish she and my Dad would love each other again.

[A/N: *rolls eye's*]

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

"PENELOPE, NORTH" I yelled as they saw me we quickly ran to hug each other. "GINA" Kim shouted and ran to me to be in the group hug.
I haven't seen them in over a while usually because their always traveling for photo shoots, even though we're not related mostly but we act like we do.

"So what's the gender of zigi jr" Khloe squealed, as we all settle in the living room, "A girl" Dad simply said and looked at Gigi then at me, they all shouted and squealed with joy, "I won the bet" Caitlyn said and looked at all of them.

"But wait before you can say that, we're also having two boys as well" all of girl's gasped and screamed, "wow looks like you both really wanted kid's" Kortney eyes widen at Dad and Gigi. Grandma cried with joy and hugged my Dad so happy over the news.

We all continued the reunion until late at night after talking about buying new things for my brother's and sister, I was excited for them to be here soon, I'm going to be the best big sister ever.

[A/N: me at the moment when I realize no one reads my stories: