Twenty-four

(Weeks later)

Freddie's p.o.v:

I'm still trying to figure out a random situation not believing.

When Eleanor told me the name of her daughter it got me thinking yet it cleared my mind a little, Gina has the same name but I'm sure if she's not the daughter because she told me that she is biologically Zayns child.

But anyway I have to put this thought to the side in my brain cause tomorrow is Gina and mines birthday party and I need a construction to my dance moves.

(The next day)

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I woke up seeing the perfect day shine through my window, I can't believe I'm finally sixteen I'm able to finally be me.

With a smile on my face I ran downstairs to the kitchen and saw my Dad and Gigi there with a plate of chocolate waffles and a candle just for me.

"Happy birthday Gina-Lee" they smiled and gave me a hug. I can never ask for anything else in this special day.

We talked about my party and how I have to get ready for it I have to get my nails and hair done by noon. Penelope, North, and Stella were going to be here any minute so we can go to the appointment and I'm still in pajamas.

About a minute later I was finally ready to head out the door. I said goodbye and ran to north's car.

Freddie's p.o.v:

Since I haven't talked to Gina for these past weeks I decided to go and visit her.

I parked my car over to the drive way and notice the door was opened from her house, maybe she saw me and opened the door.

I walked in and slowly closed the door yet I didn't she her anywhere which was strange. I heard shouting coming from the other side of the house I hope nothing's wrong with Gina. Quickly I ran to where the sound was which was in the balcony to her back yard.

I saw a big ugly fat guy talking to Gina's father he seemed really mad, I hid over the bushess and heard what they were talking about.

"Zayn it's either today or tomorrow for your last chance to tell Gina-"

"No please Naughty boy give me at least a few more months she can't find out today that -"

"Nope, it's been sixteen years now you yourself signed that contact besides its only one little secret nothing else" the man says to Zayn but he was kept quiet "what something else you kept as a secret from Gina" Zayn nods.

"Remember when I asked about the place we got her" "yeah why" he handed a file to the man who opened it and gasped throwing it in the back of him landing in the bush that I was in.
"This is seriously not true Zayn she can't be" "well haven't you ever notice it before she is".

I felt confused in what they were talking about but I decided to check, I grabbed the files and saw papers of Gina's name I think it's her birth certificate.

1
-
Frist and Last name: Gina-Lee Calder

Born: January 21 2016

Gender: female

Mother: Eleanor Jane Calder

Father: unknown
-
2
-
On behalf of this orphanage it states for Gina-Lee Calder to be handed to her new parents. Father: Zayn Mailk and Mother: unknown.
[A/N: I'm terrible at writing file papers blah blah blah so let pertened it says other things.
-
3
-
As written for the signed biological mother Eleanor Jane Calder and not signed but confermed father Louis William Tomlinson as not presented for the child.
-

I read the whole thing over and over again couldn't believe that it can be true. Gina is Eleanor's daughter and her biological father isn't actually Zayn but my Dad, that means she's my step sister.

No it can't be my Dad said so himself he was never with any one when I was born but Eleanor said that... OH NO THIS IS TRUE.
It explains why everyone thinks that we're related because we're actually step siblings.

It's so obvious how come I didn't see this before I have to tell Gina.