Sixty-eight

Freddie's p.o.v:

Everyone at my house was looking forward to the party.

Except Dad of course

The plan that I had told my aunts and uncle was that we were going to take Dad out to dinner for his birthday and once we're almost a few blocks away we blindfold him and walk him towards the party.

Simple

"Can one of you fix my tie" I say holding it and walking towards aunt Fizzy "I think it's best if you don't go with one don't you think?" She says taking it away from my hands.

Dad came downstairs all jazzed up and sharp as always and topping it off with a lather jacket.

"So where are we eating tonight" he asked clapping his hands together, "Gina's meeting us there though we can't tell you wear until we get there" I chirped as we head out to the van.

I texted Gina that we were now on our way before I started the vehicle.

Gina's p.o.v:

We got to the place where luckily everyone was already there partying to the music and dancing off.

"Who's party is this anyways" Mum ask "My old friend William" Max responds quickly while we head in.

Almost everybody greeted us there, some who I didn't know and ones who I did which were Zayn, Gigi, Bella, Kim, Kanye, North, Saint, Chicago, Stormi, Kylie, Khloe, True, Kourtney, Mason, Penelope, Reign, Dream, Kendall, Kris and Caitlyn.

Who had also invited other guest, along with the people Dad knows.

I received a texted from Freddie saying that he's on his way with everyone else including Dad, so I went towards the DJ and told them that we should start hiding in the dark now.

Louis p.o.v:

Are we there yet, this blindfold is digging through my eyes, I complain feeling the tightness of the cloth that Lottie tied on my face.

"Almost, just let me park" Freddie says, I heard a click sound and the car door open from the front then in the main door sliding open.
"Now where here" I hear Doris tell me as I one of them lead me out the car, "come on a few more steps"

One of them lead to the destination and before I knew it, the cloth was ripped off my face.

"SURPRISE"

Eleanor's p.o.v:

The DJ pauses the music and spoke on the microphone "Everyone listen up the the birthday boy is in the building" everybody cheered and screamed.

"Now if you would like to follow the rules in being quiet while we shut the lights off he'll be on his way" the DJ immediately turned the lights low and some of us quickly ducked down.

It feels like it's been forever that I've been to a party like these, the last time I've done something like this was on....Louis 21 birthday.

Wait is this...

"SURPRISE" everyone shouts except me, once I saw the screen banner light up, HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY LOUIS

And had soon made me lose temper but thankfully Max and I were half way through the back with the food table.

So no one saw me slap my best friend on the head.
"The fuck, you fucken tricked me to coming here thinking that it was your friends party" I say and thankfully the music was so loud that no one was able to hear me.

"I'm sorry, Gina and Freddie worked hard on this and-" "please don't tell me this another one of their shitty set ups so Louis and I could get back together" I say lowering my head down.

"No, El just please can you just enjoy this party that your daughter and her half brother set up for someone who they love and turning fucken forty"

I stayed quiet so that I didn't need to reply, of course I'll try to enjoy what my kid has done but this doesn't mean I'm not mad at her for lying to me about this.

"Eleanor?" I looked back at Max and felt my nerves build up, "I'll be right back" I say before running to the nearest bathroom.

Louis p.o.v:

I looked at every one staring right at me waiting for a reaction after seeing them all shout at me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD" Gina runs up to me for a hug, I hug her back cracking up a smile, "d-did you guys do this for me" I awed facing my sisters, Ernest and Freddie.

"Nope this was all Freddie and Gina's idea" Ernest says patting my back "why do you think we've been distracting you for the past few days".

Hearing those words got me a bit upset, It did explain why it felt clingy but I've been trying to as well find a way to talk to Eleanor about what Brianna had told me back at the cemetery.

Though seeing Gina here it probably means that Eleanor is here as well. "Hold on I have to use the loo" I say walking around trying to find it, and once I did I hear someone throwing up in one of the stalls.

Must be one of the guest having too much to drink.

I checked myself in the mirror and went in the other stall right when the other person had opened their door.

"Shit" the person says, who sounded female, I was going to ask myself why... but then I realize that it's 2036 and almost all genders uses equal bathrooms.

I peeked through the gap and saw the only tall light brown hair person I love.

"I can't believe they set me up on this, I don't even know what to think...I-I love him so much, but I'm scared to bring myself to admit it to him" she whispers while sobbing her tears.

Half of my wanted to go over and hug her but the other half tells me to keep quiet.

She walked out leaving me in tears and emotions.

By the time I got back to the party, the first thing I wanted to do was to find Eleanor, but my kids held me back from it.