Ten

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

"Gina time to wake up, we've got a big day" Gigi sanged walking into my room opening the curtains letting the sun burn my eyes about to make me go blind. "AHHHH THE LIGHT" I yelled falling off the bed and into the white carpet, "Ow" I say she laughed and walked out saying I only have an hour to get ready.

With a groan I dragged my lazy body to my cold bathroom.
I put on some blue jean shorts and a neon green top that says 'PINK', I slipped on some convers and left my soft hair in it's waved from, letting my baby hair fall to my face, for my make up I put on some mascara, my natural foundation and peppermint EOS chapstick.

I then heard my phone ring by my ring tone 'Work' by Rianna, It was a text from Freddie

Fred: Hey Gina

Me: Hi

Fred: are you busy today?

Me: Yeah why?

Fred: oh..uh I was just wanting to know if you wanted to hang out with me.

I first thought for a moment, "is he asking me out" I thought to myself and replied.

Me: Uh Fred...are you asking me out?

Fred: No, when I meant by hang out I'm meaning with me and the boys.

Me: oh well um sorry I can't, I have to go and pick out a dress for my sweet 16, but I'm not busy after.

Fred: great we'll pick you up just send us the address to your house.

Me: *Address* k see y'all soon.

I went to the car and we were off to find my dress.

"Hi girls what can I do for you both today" Helen asked as we stepped into her shop, "Ginas Sweet 16 is coming up and we need to find her a dress" Gigi said before I could, "well what kind of dress, what's going to be the theme for the party" Helen asked me "well I was thinking a simple but not to much classic kinda like a regular sweet 16" I said making her picture the dress.

"I got just the one for you follow me" and we did, over to the room where she then came in with three dresses, "these just came today I'm not suppose to put it on sale until next month but anything for you girls" she said bringing me to the changing room, Helen has known me since I could remember, Gigi brings me here when she needs to buy a dress for her red carpets and I love how me and her get to wear amazing clothes before they come out.

The first one we picked was mermaid light green and it didn't look like how I picture, "No" Gigi said looking at me as soon as I open the curtains, we went back and tried one that was what I think would be perfect, a ball gown dress in the color blue, "perfect" she squealed, "should we look at the other one just incase you'll have second thoughts" I nod and walked back seeing a short dress with the same color as the second one, I began to think and set the decision.

"Gina this one looks amazing" I looked at the mirror and smiled looking down, I then noticed a flash "Gigi did you take a picture" I said she nodded and handed me my phone, I giggle seeing my face and the look of my dress, "so your decision" I sigh and spoke "well how about I use the second one for the whole party thing then this one to change and dance" they both agreed and we went to pay for the dress.

Gigi and I began to talk about the party planning, my cake, the food and of course my car while we headed to meet up with Kendal and Kiley, to help me plan the party, "hey G's" Caitlyn said opening the door from Kileys house, "hey" we replied stepping in hugging her "you're both late" Kendal says as we walked to the backyard.

"Sorry we had to go and find a dress" Gigi repiled "oohh let me see the dress" they squealed I grabbed the bag and showed them my two dresses.

We all got started with picking the random things for my party "is that all your inviting" asked Kiley when she wrote down the list of guests, "uh I'm thinking in inviting five more people" she nods "Freddie Tomlinson, Ryan Payne, Jacob Horan, Izak Styles, and Juliana Smith" all four girls spit-choked their drinks as I told them the names.

"Are you cra- I mean s-sure" she said and wrote the names down, "alright so we have to go now we'll check the place tomorrow I'm going to be late for... you know" Gigi told them and took me to the car, I didn't really know why she's been acting very wired lately.

We got home and she dropped me over I texted Freddie and told him to pick me up while I put my bags away in my room, Dad left early and won't be back late at night so I'm good.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I drove over to Ginas house as Ryan was in the passenger seat and Jacob and Izak were in the back, my Dad doesn't know that I took one of his cars but I pry to return it alive, my phone buzzed while I stopped at a red light, it was Gina.

Gina: Hey Fred just finished shopping.

Me: cool did you find a dress

Gina: yep actually two the first one is a surprise but I'll send you the second one.

*picture*

Wow she looked nice in that dress it's even in my favorite color, I now think it's weird but I'm having the same color theme for my party

"Fred since when did you wear a dress" Jacob asked snatching my phone away from me, "hey give me that-""Fred were in green light, focus on the road" Ryan cut me off, I groaned and drove, "oohh, is that Gina" he smirked then Ryan grabbed it seeing the pic "damn she's smoken hot in that sexy dress" I can already tell how their faces are to the three of them.

"It's just a picture of her it's for her sweet 16 duh" I put a face "hope she invites us I'd love to see her more better in that dress" they all moan, I looked at them then back at the road "guys, you said you'll come to my party" they looked at me if I was serious and I was, they looked at the phone and whined.