Thrity-five

Max's p.o.v:

"Louis?" I said seeing him after mostly years ago, however it got me thinking for a bit in how he found out where Eleanor and I lived since we both moved that time he broke my besties little heart.

"W-what are you doing here" I came back to reality and stuttered out my words, "is Freddie here" he walked inside as if he didn't care but yet I might need to protect Freddie from his own father.

"Your son?" I say as if I didn't know "yes my son where is he" I couldn't just tell him the truth so it left me no choice.

"Why would your son be in my house?" I quickly look over at Bruce and moved my head over to the living room for him to at least know that he needs to take Eleanor, Freddie and Gina-Lee to a different room while Louis checks around for his son.

But I realized that a dog can't understand crap in what I'm trying to say.

Freddie's p.o.v:

I knew my Dad was here and it's starting to give me anxiety, if he finds me then he might ground me for life for running away.

"We need to hide" Eleanor whispers and takes both mine and Gina's hands and leads us to her office.
I could tell that Eleanor felt so upset when she heard my father's voice after so long in what happened. I tried to find something to change the situation but there was nothing until my eyes caught a picture on a frame of her in a young age posing at a park.

"Is that you?" Gina says pointing at the frame Eleanor smiled "yeah I use to be a model back then but I quit two years later after you were born, I felt like it wasn't worth it anymore how could I be happy if I'm carrying guilt inside of me for giving you up for adoption" a tear slipped out of her eye and quickly she wipes it off facing Gina.

"I'm so sorry I did that, I just.. It was hard for me to deal with the fact he left me and pregnant with you I couldn't handle it on my own" Gina soon began to sob and hugged her tight "you don't need to apologize I'm safe and all grown up" the glory moment got then cut off after we all heard the door open.

Thankfully it was only Max "alright he's gone now" he says sighing "Freddie he seems very worried in where you are he told me before he left that he's sorry he didn't tell you earlier to know the truth" I put a small sigh leaves my lips in thinking that he's right.
I should go back even if he will ground me or apologize, of course I'll still be mad at him.

But... Should I go?

Gina-Lee's p.o.v:

I'm noticing how Freddie is making a decision to what Max's has told him and it's got me to also wonder that Zayn and Gigi must be worried sick in how I just ran off when he told me the truth in my adoption.

"Freddie I think to you need to know what he has to say he's your father" I say placing my hand over his shoulder he then looks over at me and nods "okay I'll go but what about you?, Zayn and Gigi are wor-" "don't worry over that I can fix it just go" once again he nods and looks over at Max and Eleanor "I'll drive you there come on" Max says grabbing his keys and walked out the door with him.

I was now here alone with El-I mean mother? I guess it's what should start calling her now I mean it is kind of awkward since I never really knew her.

I got to a point in my mind that I need to get back to my house and need to know what am I going to do now I have met my mother but it leaves me clueless.

Should I stay with her or Zayn?

Zayns p.o.v:

I got so worried about Gina, she ran off and I don't know where could she be, "Zayn" Gigi called from the main door where Naughty boy and my manager came along with another man "Zain we need to talk about the adoption you did sixteen years ago.

"W-what about it?" I say pretending not to know in what my manager said, "Mr. Milk, you signed a contract in adopting a girl for the publishing post and but the time this girl turns sixteen you have to return her the next following day" the man said.

"It's Mailk and what do you mean?" I corrected him "Zayn he means that he's here to pick up Gina-Lee so that he can take her to a new family who are willing to adopt her" my eyes shocked out wide to the words. There is no way their going to take away my angel.

"Zayn you need to tell us where is Gina-Lee" Naughty boy asked but I couldn't answer him "s-shes not here" I stutter badly "I don't really know where Gina is she ran off and I-" I was cut off by the door opening reviling Gina walking in.