Twenty-eight

Gina-Lees's p.o.v:

The rain was pouring out very bad as I layed down on my small couch from the secret room in my closet crying my life out of me. I heard the door open from down stairs and my name being called by Gigi and my dad or should I say Zayn.

I don't want to talk to anyone right now since I found out I'm adopted I feel like a person who wasn't meanful for a person like maybe my biological parents who maybe thought I could have been a total mistake. Did they even think about me after all these years.

What other secrets has Zayn and Gigi kept from me.

Freddie's p.o.v:

When I told Eleanor in what I told my dad she was quite confused thinking that I told her about another girl named Gina but I needed to tell her the truth.

"Eleanor?" I say and faced her "remember when you told me about your daughter and how you wanted to find her but then I told that I would help you" she nodded I slowly sigh and looked at her again and at my phone where I was finding Gina's picture.

"I found her" I showed it to Eleanor

Her eyes were filled with tears when she saw the picture of her daughter after sixteen years, "You never told me that the father is Louis Tomlinson he's my Dad" I sobbed "Gina-Lee is your step sister Freddie I'm so sorry" I went back to give her a...

Her eyes were filled with tears when she saw the picture of her daughter after sixteen years, "You never told me that the father is Louis Tomlinson he's my Dad" I sobbed "Gina-Lee is your step sister Freddie I'm so sorry" I went back to give her a hug seeing that she knows Gina-Lee has found out she adopted.

Zayns p.o.v:

I never thought Gina would know it this way and how did Freddie found out about Gina's adoption, no one knows but Gigi, my parents and I who promise not to say a word.
We got home and tried to find Gina, I shouted her name but no response I went to her room and she wasn't there it made me so worried about that I was about to call the cop's to report a missing child when I heard her closet open.

"Gina" I ran to hug her and cried on her shoulder "I'm so sorry I really wanted to tell you but I wasn't ready" I sobbed she quickly pulled away.
"how can I forgive you over a something you and Gigi kept from me my whole life you told me I was your biological daughter but it's a total lie you made up so I can grow up believing you" she said with anger making me cry more.

"Gina please let me explain" I she shook her head "maybe in the morning Zayn when I could calm down" she pushed me out of her room and slammed the door on my face.

I went to my room and cried thinking how she's right now feeling, the little memories I had from her came to me in how I wanted Gina to always be just my daughter and Gigi's to not think when the day comes on her sixteenth birthday and I had to be the one to tell her and explain the truth in my past.

I never ment to hurt her feelings