Sixty-seven

[A/N: Before I start writing I just wanna say that I met jeffree star at a meet and greet and even though I didn't get a picture with him/her I was on his Snapchat post 😆

Back to the story]

(Three days later)

Gina's p.o.v:

Well today's the day

Am I happy?

Not sure

Am I scared?

100% YES

"This should work" Freddie tells me as we finished setting up the final touches for Dads surprise party, "I'm scared" I say biting my nail from my thumb "what if this doesn't work" he looks at me at sighs.

"I don't know if this will, but we need to think about the positive and hopefully they'll realize how much they mean to one another"

I gave him a light smile while we left the location after being there since the crack of dawn today.

We stopped by to eat at a cafe before we head back to the house and see what our aunts and uncle Ernest have made their excuse this time for Dad.

I also had to head over to my Mums flat and see if Max hadn't let Mum out of his sight.

"What are you thinking about" Fred asked making cut my thoughts off "what??" "You haven't eaten your sandwich and you've been staring at the pile of napkins for half an hour"

I didn't realize I did that until he bought it up now, I sigh "I'm just nervous, not about the party but about the..baby" I lied
"I feel so sad that he or she might actually have their parents with them growing up while I-we never had that early experience with them before"

At that point a tear streamed down my face from my left eye. "Gina, listen, you may have not grown up with the two of them. But don't you realize that they'll change and you've at least grew up with two people who loved you, while I on the other hand had Dad play both roles in my life" he patted me on the shoulder.

"In my perspective I think it's best for our little sibling to have them together they deserve it..if you know...they get back together" I lightly nodded and took a bite of my sandwich.

I wasn't really thinking about our sibling, I was actually in thoughts about how time had gone by so quickly for us.

Form that day at studio 14 where I met Freddie for the first time.

Who would ever thought that the boy I bumped into who also looked exactly like me, would turn out to be my half brother from another mother.

I also wonder what would life could've been if I never found out I was adopted, or had a half brother or knew my biological parents. I would've probably still end up at that group home with all those bitches of girls in Nevada.

And Zayn or Gigi would never have found me there.

What also is heading in my head is the amount of time Fred and I never really took much of the time to be ourselves, we basically had focused all on our Dad and my Mum so much to be together.

Now I really do feel like the Parent Trap.

Freddie's p.o.v:

The feeling in my mind has got me thinking about how I'm actually able to read the facial expression my half sister is giving as I'm sitting in front of her.

Kinda like I'm reading her mind or something?

And yeah it's true we had put all our focus on Eleanor and Dad for the past months now but it feels worth every single second of it to get them together by the end of this day.

And then we'll rest in final peace.

With me going back to acting and Gina to lunching a new makeup line.

Even Max to start maybe traveling for his blog.

After we had finished eating I dropped Gina over at Eleanor's to check on what time will they be at the party.

I drove home to do the same and tell my aunties that they should bring Dad around the same time as when Eleanor would get there, yet it does seem too specific so maybe a little later.

And blindfold him

Gina's p.o.v:

When I got home, I found Max working on his laptop and Bruce rolling around on the carpet. "Where's Mum?" I asked "in her office, but I bet she fell asleep in there" he laughs getting up from the couch and followed me to the room.

And just as he said she was passed out on her computer with her face on the keyboard, which might leave her a mark once she wakes up.

"Has she agreed to go to the party tonight" I tell him while we walked back to the living room "no, nothing actually was brought up so will have to tell her again but this time while she's asleep"

"What?" I gave him a look "What do you mean?"
"What I'm saying is, that since she's not fully awake, we could just ask her and she'll say yes then by the time she wakes up she'll have no other choice but to go with us"

I first thought about it then soon agreed. This will be easier than begging her.

"Okay you do that while I text Freddie and let him know" I pulled out my phone and saw that he's already left a message.

Freddie: G I got everyone to agree with Dads party, we're gonna arrive a little late which makes it perfect cause the guest will already be there along with you guys.

Me: that seems ok I'll make sure to have everyone shout out surprise to Dad.

Freddie: k

I rolled my eyes reading his response, cause honestly it give me a pet peeve when someone puts k after you just wrote a huge sentence.

Max came back into the living room holding his phone, "alright I got her response and in case she doesn't remember I have her in record.

"Great now we should probably get ready since we'll be arriving early with the guests" I hurried up stairs to my room

[SpongeBobs narrator voice]

(Four hours later)

I was finally looking stunning with a nice paisley dress and my hair all curly and let down. I went downstairs and saw Mum looking all classy and beautiful as always, especially with the pregnancy glow.

"Max convinced me after I said yes to it in my sleep" she rolled her eyes "well either way you have agreed to go to my friends party so don't complain" Max laughed putting his Rolex watch and spraying manly cologne.

"Alright lets head out"