Sixty-five

(Earlier)

Eleanor's p.o.v:

This pregnancy feels so similar to when I had Gina-Lee, which is tiredness.

Earlier Max and I head out to go grocery shopping and by the time we got back I went straight to sleep on the couch.

That's when I began to feel something wrong when I slept, as in a dream.

~dream~

I was in a bright room, filled with trees and odd sunlight, all I could see was an aisle with a giant stone above and a human figure staring at it, I did notice it was a female as I walked closer, she was wearing all white and her hair looked oddly familiar. "Excuse me" I asked tapping her shoulder, she turned and that's when I realized who she was.

"Jay?" I say shocked, but she didn't say anything she just smiled then touched my belly "Louis" I hear her whisper.

Before I woke up.

~dream over~

My eyes flutter open, 'what was that dream meaning?' I asked myself confused and worried.
Was she telling me something? But all she said was 'Louis' while touching my stomach, where the baby is.

Of course, she was probably saying with her smile something about the baby, and Louis.

That this our baby, yes but I'm still not sure about the whole Louis thing. I mean yes of course this is ours but...I'm just so confused.

He knows about this, he knows I love him when I said I love you but what it this meaning?

Maybe I should go and see her at the cemetery, it could maybe bring me a sign from her.

(Now)

Louis p.o.v:

"Brianna" I say standing up, in shocked that she was here. "what are you doing here?"

"I came to pay my respects...to Jay" she says rolling her wheel chair next to me which then hit me to realized that, she also had bandages and cuts being healed on her face.

"W-why, I don't understand, How-What happened to you" she chuckled softly then stopped "I'm here with my rehab staffs, in order to come clean I have to bring my apologies to the ones I've hurt".

I was confused for not understanding what she meant "w-what do you mean, come clean, weren't you the alcoholic woman who fucken cared about herself, who was never there for our son and refused to sign the divorce papers which you then slapped Freddie and accused me for cheating on you when you had done the same thing"

I felt my blood boil remembering how much hate I built up from her, "Louis-I've changed, I know you may not see that but it's true, I'm guessing Freddie or Gina-Lee told you what happened" I looked at her "what!?" Feeling surprised that she knows Gina.

"It's getting a bit cold, do you wanna maybe continue to talk about this during coffee or something?" Brianna asked pointing behind her the diner across the street.
I looked at my mother's tombstone then back at her nodding, "sure" I sigh helping her move the wheelchair.

Eleanor's p.o.v:

I picked up a bouquet of Jays favorite flowers at the market before I head over to the cemetery.

The kids and Max offered to come with me but I refused since this is something I need to do on my own.

By the time I got there it had been already colder then before but I managed to keep myself warm as I got to where she was. "Hey Jay" I calmly say sitting on my knees and placing the flowers in front of her tombstone.

"I wish would've visited you often here but so many things happened, first off you may know that I'm pregnant and yes it's Louis, he knows it's his, but our relationship is just not so simple as you might think of course we're not together, I told him I love you and he just walked away" I sigh as felt a tear slip.

"I know well that he loves me but I was so hurt when he didn't let me tell him that I was was having his baby again and he just kicked me out of his life without knowing then I found out he kissed this girl at a bar and finding out his divorce, everything went all over the place."

I stopped to take a deep breath before I lose it again, "I really wish to not love him but it's so hard to not, he stresses me out it kills me, I'm fucked up but I'm always wanting to go back to him and I don't know what to do"

I lost it as I cried hard, I felt a light breeze hit me in the face as I then wiped my tears off with my sleeve. "I think that's why you in my dream today, I probably just needed to talk to someone about this besides Gina, Freddie or Max, I'm glad this helped, thank you Jay"

I got up to say goodbye and walked towards the gate of the cemetery to my car. I looked up at the grayish sky and smiled before getting in to warm up.

Louis p.o.v:

We found a seat and warmed up, where she then began to tell me what happened, from the postpartum depression to the drinking to the whole issue with herself and pain to the car accident to the her being handicapped and the rehab and coming clean.

"So see Louis, that's why I'm trying to make up from my mistakes, Freddie visited me at the hospital and later on had forgiven me, my parents did the same thing and your ex Eleanor-" "wait what Eleanor" I cut her off "yeah, I met her at the hospital, I'm glad things with you and her worked out, you do deserve better than what I did"

Again I was puzzled to her words, "what-what do you mean?" She playfully rolled her eyes, "didn't Freddie tell you, Louis I signed the papers...were divorced now" my eyes went wide.

I can't believe it, I ignored my kids this much that I didn't even let them tell me that I'm now divorced to Brianna.

"Shit" I said under my breath then looked at her where she healed my hand "Listen Louis I'm so sorry to how much damage I did to you and Freddie, I just hope you could find it deep in your heart to forgive me for everything,

I realize how much of a bitch I was, you deserve to be with Eleanor she's the one for you, I can tell how you are whenever I say her name, that expression in your face is something I never saw before, even with our son or your mother.

Even Eleanor feels the same way, she really loves you Louis"

My face lit up when she said that, it's true I love Eleanor and hearing her say that she loves me came to my mind, should I really try one last time to have her back, especially knowing now that I'm divorced.

"Brianna your times up" I look up to see a nurse telling Brianna, "right, uh anyways hope you have good rest of the day Louis, I have to go now" she says while the nurse wheels her out of the diner, "Bria" I quickly went to stop them.

She looked up at me from calling her by her nickname "I forgive you" I say leaving her with a smile.

I watched as she was helped into the van and being drove off, while I walked back to the cemetery to see my mum again.

But when I got there, there was a bouquet of flowers placed on the grave.